Confessions

I said my peace  regarding him & I will not bring him up again to her. 
ho·mo·phone

ˈhäməˌfōn,ˈhōmə-/

noun

1. each of two or more words having the same pronunciation but different meanings, origins, or spelling, e.g., new  and knew.
Thanks for the clarification, professor 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Your BM's dude is a ******* weirdo man. Real ***** ***** **** right there.
Dog... I'm saying!

Like, isn't it supposed to be the other way around?...

Where the BD is the one who's acting like a psychopath?

Fool went & flipped the script :lol:

Last edited:
Wish u the best homie.

But u should definitely not tell her who to see or not to see. At no point in your life will you feel like "this man is good enough to be around her and my son" it's sort of like a father and daughter.

And try not to use ur son as a way to interfere in her life also.

Let her do her thing. Forget the dude. Be with your son and prosper on your path.
Listen to this and just get used to dealing with it that way

I hear where you guys are coming from but y'all ain't hearing where I'M coming from...

I'm going to go ahead & assume you guys aren't fathers & even if you are, I'm willing to say with the utmost certainty your kids do not have autism.

I can't sit my son on my lap & tell him, "If _____ EVER does anything to you, you tell me." Why? Because he literally CAN NOT. So I feel the way I handled it was justified due to my situation. I told her gone head & do what you're going to do because it's your life but I feel I did the right thing by forewarning her about the incoming storm (she's hopelessly naive/loyal).

When it concerns your seed, sometimes logic & rational thinking go out the window, b.

She just picked him up right now & it was business as usual. Not one word was uttered between us. I'm proud of myself because the old me would of snapped during something like this... I'm one step closer to self-actualization :smokin

Last edited:
I hear where you guys are coming from but y'all ain't hearing where I'M coming from...

I'm going to go ahead & assume you guys aren't fathers & even if you are, I'm willing to say with the utmost certainty your kids do not have autism.

I can't sit my son on my lap & tell him, "If _____ EVER does anything to you, you tell me." Why? Because he literally CAN NOT. So I feel the way I handled it was justified due to my situation. I told her gone head & do what you're going to do because it's your life but I feel I did the right thing by forewarning her about the incoming storm (she's hopelessly naive/loyal).

When it concerns your seed, sometimes logic & rational thinking go out the window, b.

She just picked him up right now & it was business as usual. Not one word was uttered between us. I'm proud of myself because the old me would of snapped during something like this... I'm one step closer to self-actualization
smokin.gif
I'm a father as well but I'm not able to understand that factor, I'm sorry to hear that. But this is the thing.. causing yourself worry isn't going to help your seed or situation. You can't sit here and try to control someone that you have no business controlling. Your a good man by wanting to be in your child's life.. but if you two aren't going to be together you need to get some paperwork that states your rights as a father and what your agreement with her is going to be.

Like i said earlier, First right of refusal in a custody matter is the only legal way you can control who your kid is around. You should look into setting something like a parenting plan up and getting her to sign it while you guys are still on ok terms because waiting until things get worse is a huge mistake that every single dad eventually makes that ends up costing him thousands of dollars and stress. Technically if you don't have a parenting plan with the courts and you guys aren't together you have no real rights with your child. This is about your kid now, not your BM. 

I struggle with self esteem issues. I don't like what I see in tne mirror.

I've been single since 2009. I'm never gonna experience love again.

Yo I don't know where to post this. This morning I had some crazy hallucinations in half asleep mode. My homegirl was laying next to me crying about something, I held her and then snapped out of it and she disappeared. **** was lightweight creepy. Later on I heard my door open and someone crawl into bed next to me. I thought it was my nephew until I felt some soft hands touch me and a girls voice. I snapped out of it and I was actually laying on my stomach and not my back with no one around.

Before all of that I had a dream I was dating some girl I didn't even like and felt like I was forced to be with her :lol:, idk what my minds trying to tell me man.

Needless to say, I didn't sleep very well last night [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Last edited:
Yo I don't know where to post this. This morning I had some crazy hallucinations in half asleep mode. My homegirl was laying next to me crying about something, I held her and then snapped out of it and she disappeared. **** was lightweight creepy. Later on I heard my door open and someone crawl into bed next to me. I thought it was my nephew until I felt some soft hands touch me and a girls voice. I snapped out of it and I was actually laying on my stomach and not my back with no one around.

Before all of that I had a dream I dating some girl I didn't even like and felt like I was forced to be with her :lol:, idk what my minds trying to tell me man.

have you murdered anyone in da past five years and recently had a liver transplant? :nerd:

Last edited:

Before all of that I had a dream I dating some girl I didn't even like and felt like I was forced to be with her
laugh.gif
, idk what my minds trying to tell me man.

I struggle with self esteem issues. I don't like what I see in tne mirror.

I've been single since 2009. I'm never gonna experience love again.

Focus on loving yourself and being happy with you. The other stuff'll be easy after that. Personal growth is the hard part.

Before all of that I had a dream I was dating some girl I didn't even like and felt like I was forced to be with her
laugh.gif
, idk what my minds trying to tell me man.

Sleep Paralysis

Sometimes I'll have this half sleep mode where it feels like someone is running their fingers across me and whispering random demonic gibberish in my ear

For some people it feels like someone is on top of their chest

Used to scare the hell out of me but once your mind realizes that it's just sleep paralysis and you let it pass, it's whatever

At this point I can tell when it's about to come on and I either snap out of it and wake up or just let it pass because waking up over and over gets annoying

- I'm loneliest when I'm laying next to my girl. If I'm being completely honest, I feel absolutely nothing toward her. I've come to the point where I notice things about her that I hate. I then take it out on her by doing absolutely disgusting and humiliating things to her in bed. The worst part? I want her to hate me back, but my actions do the opposite: she ends up getting even more attached and I get even angrier. Rinse and repeat.

- I just started a new job that was a big step up from my previous job. I thought it'd be great, but I've never felt more lifeless. Do you ever feel like you're just watching yourself live your life / having an out-of-body experience where you're going through the motions? That's how I feel most days.

Last edited:
- I'm loneliest when I'm laying next to my girl. If I'm being completely honest, I feel absolutely nothing toward her. I've come to the point where I notice things about her that I hate. I then take it out on her by doing absolutely disgusting and humiliating things to her in bed. The worst part? I want her to hate me back, but my actions do the opposite: she ends up getting even more attached and I get even angrier. Rinse and repeat.

- I just started a new job that was a big step up from my previous job. I thought it'd be great, but I've never felt more lifeless. Do you ever feel like you're just watching yourself live your life / having an out-of-body experience where you're going through the motions? That's how I feel most days.

How long have you two been together?

And I def feel you on the second one. I wanna do something that's more fulfilling. Like run a Youtube channel or something, run charity streams and stuff like that.

May I ask what you do to her?...

Back
Top Bottom