Confessions

I have a confession... I dont understand how the BIG BREAST APPRECIATION THREAD has been locked after 8 yrs of it being active

Last edited:
Mans really did that to his cousins girl. You a ban. She kept throwing signs and leave the the gate half open and you kept going through. Your cousin is gonna murk you and her. And she even more of an idiot for telling him and thinking that all is forgiven

She sent that info in the text to see where your head was at, she knew what she was doing from jump. As for her commenting on your manhood, she did it AFTER you entertained her and kept poking at the "dream" thing. You a lame bruh.

I'd be okay with not talking to my mom or dad for the rest of my life. I don't even feel bad about that. Love them both, but I don't really feel the need to be attached to them. Maybe it's just me but I just see them as the people who gave me life. May sound harsh but whatever.

I'd be okay with not talking to my mom or dad for the rest of my life. I don't even feel bad about that. Love them both, but I don't really feel the need to be attached to them. Maybe it's just me but I just see them as the people who gave me life. May sound harsh but whatever.
Disgusting

Wow.

What race and how old are you

She sent that info in the text to see where your head was at, she knew what she was doing from jump. As for her commenting on your manhood, she did it AFTER you entertained her and kept poking at the "dream" thing. You a lame bruh.
FACTS dude is lame

Is there a reason why?

Do y'all have a healthy relationship?

Troll.... I think I followed him on IG way back and he stayed posting his moms cooking 
laugh.gif

She used you to get back at him and then disrespected you too by telling him about it. She did both of yall wrong [emoji]128514[/emoji] You gotta be hard up for poon. Wouldnt be surprised if he wacked you

She used you to get back at him and then disrespected you too by telling him about it. She did both of yall wrong [emoji]128514[/emoji] You gotta be hard up for poon. Wouldnt be surprised if he wacked you

**** outta here white guy talking bout some ******* "poon" I'll slap [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] out you *****

Y'all ****** better stop judging me real **** I said the **** was foul but don't sit here and act like y'all perfect

I've gotten my flames on when I said my story a while back too. I would say a lot worse too. time passes dude

ive been denying it for a min but i have thing for feet

i watched a scene on xvideos the other day of a dude unloading on this chicks feet

the following day i proceeded to try it on the girl i talk to

i probably jizzed the most i ever have in my life :lol: :evil:

It's the most common fetish and there are a lot of nerve endings on the foot so touch and sensation is heightened. More so than places you'd usually expect them to be. Nothing to be ashamed of.

how much you wanna bet she didnt even have a dream?

like stated, you fell for the trap, hard.
She ran game on dude so hard it's not even funny. And son trying to play the victim "she seduced me", man shut that **** up. This ain't the teacher predator thread, you a grown *** man. The game she ran was slick, but if you weren't trying to get with her you would've instinctively curved it.
:smh: text messages looked like a 37 year old man getting at a high school sophomore: '[emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]omgz you dreamt about me! Oh noez', and then you fail to see why your cousin could be angry with you :lol:

She ran game on dude so hard it's not even funny. And son trying to play the victim "she seduced me", man shut that **** up. This ain't the teacher predator thread, you a grown *** man. The game she ran was slick, but if you weren't trying to get with her you would've instinctively curved it.
:smh: text messages looked like a 37 year old man getting at a high school sophomore: '[emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]omgz you dreamt about me! Oh noez', and then you fail to see why your cousin could be angry with you :lol:

Nobody playing the victim lol I posted the **** over a week ago I can't understand why some of y'all ****** still on my **** talking about this ****..**** your opinion at this point

Back
Top Bottom