Confessions

She "seduced" you? Nah, you wanted that to happen fam. You knew what was up from the jump. You said yourself that she was sending signals even before the text. You can read those text and clearly see that she's waving that ***** in the air for you. Least thing you could do is keep it real with yourself. You're a grimey dude that doesn't give a **** and has no sense of loyalty. Hell, you even cheated on your girlfriend in the process too even though you seem to value her. You just don't want her to find out. I'll leave you with this, KARMA is real. Getting your *** whooped could be the least of your worries. Sometimes karma will manifest in ways you could never imagine.

:rofl: :rofl: when this thread actually gets those kind of confessions. Some **** straight out of The Wire season 2 :wow: you crazy for that bro

I'm not judging dude, but let's be honest if we shall, he didn't let anything happen that he didn't want to. That's is your cousin/best friend and he's sitting still right now, and this is what happens, that's flat out foul. So, with that, you checking on his kids and what not, but then plowing their moms throat. Like if he wasn't Akon status would you have still done it? If not then that's a coward move, and if so, that's a *** move. On top of that, you didn't even smash, you kept it at just felatio, that's only 50% by most standards, you are a half ***** dude. You said she had a fat ***, she might as well not had any because you didn't get any parts of it. Let me guess, she got a fat *** mouth, but the worst part is that is your family man and you said y'all were close. Like damn dude, your fams though, it don't matter what the hell him and his old lady was going through, let them work it out because if this his second time with putting the hands to her then they didn't learn their lesson after the first time. But yeah, you throat boning' your cousin's BM will make their situation better. Like I said, nothing happened that you didn't want to happen.

I'm not judging dude, but let's be honest if we shall, he didn't let anything happen that he didn't want to. That's is your cousin/best friend and he's sitting still right now, and this is what happens, that's flat out foul. So, with that, you checking on his kids and what not, but then plowing their moms throat. Like if he wasn't Akon status would you have still done it? If not then that's a coward move, and if so, that's a *** move. On top of that, you didn't even smash, you kept it at just felatio, that's only 50% by most standards, you are a half ***** dude. You said she had a fat ***, she might as well not had any because you didn't get any parts of it. Let me guess, she got a fat *** mouth, but the worst part is that is your family man and you said y'all were close. Like damn dude, your fams though, it don't matter what the hell him and his old lady was going through, let them work it out because if this his second time with putting the hands to her then they didn't learn their lesson after the first time. But yeah, you throat boning' your cousin's BM will make their situation better. Like I said, nothing happened that you didn't want to happen.

/end

Depressed...
what's wrong bruh? Talk it out to someone in person or in this thread. Keeping that **** in won't help you.

Hope everything works out and all will be well, no matter what you are going through, and this goes out to anyone that reads this. Stay up and keep the faith in life, God, yourself, or whatever you believe in.

Anyone else peep that shorty told dude to come over "tonight" to send letters?
laugh.gif

Good luck and what not, but sometimes ****** gotta learn the hard way.
Shorty wanted to hurt dude in jail to get back at him and son so soft brained he fell for it.
You know shorty was like "That's why i topped ya cuzzin! He don't even like you either"

Depressed...
what's wrong bruh? Talk it out to someone in person or in this thread. Keeping that **** in won't help you.

Hope everything works out and all will be well, no matter what you are going through, and this goes out to anyone that reads this. Stay up and keep the faith in life, God, yourself, or whatever you believe in.
For sec I was expecting a post being upset about a cousin who got head from his bm while he was locked up :nerd:

I keep cheating. Idk why I do it. Sometimes I do it 2-3 times a week. Always feel terrible afterwards. Tell myself I'll stop but I don't.

Back
Top Bottom