Confessions

[emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji] Fell right for the trap...I'm not worried about banging with the ***** if it came to that, what I'm worried about is him getting out and telling my *****...THAT'S when **** gone get real and I know it's coming...That's truthfully my only concern, keep my ***** outta this cuz she don't need to know [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] laughing but VERY serious

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] she sounds like those white chicks that only date black dudes . Hope she wasn't fat

Dude probably would bang his sister from another daddy with his way of thinking

Last edited:
how much you wanna bet she didnt even have a dream?

like stated, you fell for the trap, hard.

Last edited:
I'm not posting this ***** man use y'all imaginations

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] she sounds like those white chicks that only date black dudes . Hope she wasn't fat

She is one of them chicks, she went black and never went back. She got a white BD that was before my cousin..She not fat but she got a fat *** for a white girl

I'm not posting this ***** man use y'all imaginations
She is one of them chicks, she went black and never went back. She got a white BD that was before my cousin..She not fat but she got a fat *** for a white girl

My ***** you gotta post her.

She played you and your cousin, why you tryna save her?

Feed her to the wolves.

homie said i got seduced, dudes will try to justify anything 
laugh.gif

you foul, just embrace it and move on with your life.. until your cousin gets out, that is.

Anyone else peep that shorty told dude to come over "tonight" to send letters? :lol:

Good luck and what not, but sometimes ****** gotta learn the hard way.

Back
Top Bottom