Confessions

Yea I don't sleep as well when I've got a girl in bed with me. I put the blanket on them trying to be nice instead of on me. Probably get separate blankets and a king bed if/when I do get married
My wife and I do this. She hogs the blanket.

Yea I don't sleep as well when I've got a girl in bed with me. I put the blanket on them trying to be nice instead of on me. Probably get separate blankets and a king bed if/when I do get married
I have a cali king bed. I can tell you it still doesn’t help much with it. I still cant sleep.

I got you as soon as you tell us why you were making female profiles on dating apps
20220726_213830.jpg

Que?

Got a vision about what’s going to happen next in my life that I’m either in denial of, running from and/or don’t want to accept.

Got a vision about what’s going to happen next in my life that I’m either in denial of, running from and/or don’t want to accept.
Is there something that you did to make this vision come about? Could you state what the vision was? How often do you have these visions?

I told the priest at church that I no longer profess the trinity. While that's how it started, questioning church doctrines, it's gotten a lot bigger.

My ancestors are from West Africa. A smaller percentage from Central Africa. What the hell does the God of Abraham have to do with me? Sure, there's lessons in there that are good but a lot the beliefs they wrap around those lessons to me are unnecessary and an impediment to spiritual growth.

I don't know where my spiritual journey goes from here but Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Druze, Ba'hai, all that stuff is not for me. Let them have their religion.

I'm still looking for mine.

:lol:

Got you champ

Only made one. Did it to get an idea of how many matches a typical girl gets to see what I was up against in the app game.

Analytics is undefeated 🤷‍♂️
I did the same once. Got 50+ responses in one day. Alarming. No pic. All I said was "Asian female, new in town."

One guy replied to me with pics of his nipple rings. Showed a buddy and he replied using my account to talk sh*t.

I told the priest at church that I no longer profess the trinity. While that's how it started, questioning church doctrines, it's gotten a lot bigger.

My ancestors are from West Africa. A smaller percentage from Central Africa. What the hell does the God of Abraham have to do with me? Sure, there's lessons in there that are good but a lot the beliefs they wrap around those lessons to me are unnecessary and an impediment to spiritual growth.

I don't know where my spiritual journey goes from here but Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Druze, Ba'hai, all that stuff is not for me. Let them have their religion.

I'm still looking for mine.
“I grew up catholic….. then became atheist around the age of….. reason” *laughter*

- George Carlin.

The same journey I had essentially. I read the Bible. Read books on the Bible. It’s not for me. I reject religion. Somethings out there though. All I know is this isn’t my final form and everyday I try to be better than I was the last

I'm not religious like that.

I think as long as you believe in one god/the creator and treat others the way you want to be treated, you're good

Back
Top Bottom