Confessions

Jared_Dudley_starting_fights_for_no_reason_compilation.gif

Last edited:
MILF I used to mess with back in 2019 got a puppy. Think she's lonely. Lowkey want to hit her up just to smash. Don't know how to go about it. Random text or reply to one of her weekly IG story posts with a reaction

My empathy meter was extremely low dealing thru my depression, but starting a business and other boosting supplements has made me examine my life in it’s totality. I’ve accepted i haven’t fully step into my manhood and working on being the man I should’ve have been years ago.

My empathy meter was extremely low dealing thru my depression, but starting a business and other boosting supplements has made me examine my life in it’s totality. I’ve accepted i haven’t fully step into my manhood and working on being the man I should’ve have been years ago.
Make young you proud.

I voted for Herschel Walker, twice.

Doesn't even make sense. One is a literal Pastor of the church and the other is a fake Christian with a broken family. For the party of Christian family values who vote solely based on God, shouldn't Warnock be the obvious choice?

Doesn't even make sense. One is a literal Pastor of the church and the other is a fake Christian with a broken family. For the party of Christian family values who vote solely based on God, shouldn't Warnock be the obvious choice?
one of them scored a lot of touchdowns. I can see a touchdown. I can touch it. I know it's real.

spoiler
**** Herschel

Either way I said millennium tour, not bow wow.

The Millennium Tour: Turned Up! with the lineup consisting of Bow Wow, Mario, Keri Hilson as headliners along with Lloyd, Pleasure P, Bobby V, Sammie, Ying Yang Twins, Chingy, Dem Franchise Boyz, Lil Scrappy, Travis Porter, Crime Mob and Trillville

Me and my ex of 4 years broke up in April . Got a new / better job , moved downtown and been wildn hitting too many different chicks strictly cause I’m bored .

I’m 33 now and getting worried that I won’t have kids/ find the one . Hits even harder cause all my boys married / in relationships/ have kids / kids on the way . So I be bored as hell just dealing with these random women , some who I don’t like at all smh

So worried , that it pretty much consumes my thoughts every night smh

Me and my ex of 4 years broke up in April . Got a new / better job , moved downtown and been wildn hitting too many different chicks strictly cause I’m bored .

I’m 33 now and getting worried that I won’t have kids/ find the one . Hits even harder cause all my boys married / in relationships/ have kids / kids on the way . So I be bored as hell just dealing with these random women , some who I don’t like at all smh

What was the reason for the break up?

I feel this 100%. I'm 31 and been in the same boat lately. Got a new crib about a month ago and been inviting flings to my crib and cracking but mainly when I've been drinking. I was pretty disciplined October/November but got back to my old ways the past week or so. I have a main chick I've been seeing for a while now but she's been mad boring lately cause shes getting her phd and never wants to go out and do anything lately. I need to just lock in with her honestly

It's unrealistic to have kids unless you make $150-200k or have sizeable assets. Plus you want to wait until this whole COVID/Monkeypox/RSV thing blows over. I'd wait until your at least early 40s to consider kids.

I feel this 100%. I'm 31 and been in the same boat lately. Got a new crib about a month ago and been inviting flings to my crib and cracking but mainly when I've been drinking. I was pretty disciplined October/November but got back to my old ways the past week or so. I have a main chick I've been seeing for a while now but she's been mad boring lately cause shes getting her phd and never wants to go out and do anything lately. I need to just lock in with her honestly
Don't force anything. She will come

Cut back on the drinking as well

You don't want to be drunk when god throws you a blessing

Back
Top Bottom