Confessions

Bro, you are HANDSOME. You just lack confidence. You were better off spending the cash on a personal stylist and a fresh cut. You don’t have to look like Chris Hemsworth to attract people. A fresh cut, contacts and proper clothes would do wonders for you.

Thank you. Wish I saw myself like that. The conditions this pic was taken under were terrible to begin with. This was right before we went to have him put to sleep. Hadn't slept or eaten or really done anything but cry and hold him in basically a week.

Nah but she wore those all the time. Always complaining about how much they hurt her feet.

Figure I may as well post a pic of myself just to alleviate some of the heat on her looks. This was me the last day with my dog 12/2/22. Last non selfie I took. :lol:

Is that the cat tree you built?
Howling while scrolling her Twitter rn, I think she subtweets you here and there

And the "mean" landlord
i-knew-it-kevin-hart.gif

I see cats like you with wives all the time. Aim laterally.
I agree and they have wives that look pretty good. I knew a guy that was about 100lbs heavier than op and his significant other was a former college cheerleader. Dude wasn’t rich he was just a regular guy.

I mean look that this Husband and Wife YouTube team. Dude isn’t rich and isn’t super lean but his wife clearly stays in shape.

Nah but she wore those all the time. Always complaining about how much they hurt her feet.

Figure I may as well post a pic of myself just to alleviate some of the heat on her looks. This was me the last day with my dog 12/2/22. Last non selfie I took. :lol:
ngl bruh u a good looking dude

i could for sure wingman u into some punani next time im in vegas or you're in LA

You just need a haircut, trim the beard so it's not as thick and get rimless glasses

Also hit the gym. Working out boosts confidence

Your friends ans family should be knocked out for co-signing ANY bit of this situation. Whether they said it not to hurt your feelings or if they honestly felt that way, they need to be out to sleep for that foolishness.

No disrespect.

Last edited:
Your friends ans family should be knocked out for co-signing ANY bit of this situation. Whether they said it not to hurt your feelings or if they honestly felt that way, they need to be out to sleep for that foolishness.

No disrespect.
Those are enemies. No one who truly cares about you would cosign such foolishness. This is what we could call toxic positivity.

You just need a haircut, trim the beard so it's not as thick and get rimless glasses

Also hit the gym. Working out boosts confidence

Normally keep the hair tight. Have contacts for sports. I was just a mess in that picture after spending the week trying to process my dog's cancer diagnosis. I've had far worse stages looks wise. Went full Hawaiian Jesus after my mom died. :lol:

Attachments

• hajs.jpg
    hajs.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 154
Normally keep the hair tight. Have contacts for sports. I was just a mess in that picture after spending the week trying to process my dog's cancer diagnosis. I've had far worse stages looks wise. Went full Hawaiian Jesus after my mom died. :lol:
Yea you not getting vagina with all that hair unless you have an athletic physique

Straight up look like a school music teacher ready to go home cuz the students been giving you hell

Grooming is key if you want to get laid

I think if you get a fresh cut and a personal stylist to help you figure out what clothes look good on you, things will be better. My goal is to get your confidence up. You could get numbers and dates just on doing those two things and that’s before you go to the gym.

I think if you get a fresh cut and a personal stylist to help you figure out what clothes look good on you, things will be better. My goal is to get your confidence up. You could get numbers and dates just on doing those two things and that’s before you go to the gym.

Not to mention barber trips are extremely relaxing. Find a barber you like and make it a regular thing to get groomed.

Back
Top Bottom