Confessions

bruh wire me 12k ill give u a helluva better time than her
Screenshot_20230830-140407__01.jpg

Glad you finished that sentence.
💯

This was her the 1st day we met.

Ya'll are cold. She's seriously mentally unstable but I'm not gonna insult her looks. I have enough **** to sling. :lol:

Attachments

• rr1st.jpg
    rr1st.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Not basing anything off of her looks. You sir need to get your confidence up because spending money like that is not smart. This is even more wasteful than ninjahood ninjahood and his pursuit of the Jesus piece. At least he got it. What did you get other than a psycho that used you as her own personal EBT card while she was “working”.

I see what you did here. If you do decide to take this route again, do me a favor and look for the most unobtainable girl you an find and pay her. Bruh really tried to cheat the system. :smh:

Was she wearing these?

Edit: link not loading for some reason

Nah but she wore those all the time. Always complaining about how much they hurt her feet.

Figure I may as well post a pic of myself just to alleviate some of the heat on her looks. This was me the last day with my dog 12/2/22. Last non selfie I took. :lol:

Attachments

• last.jpg
    last.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 197
Nah but she wore those all the time. Always complaining about how much they hurt her feet.

Figure I may as well post a pic of myself just to alleviate some of the heat on her looks. This was me the last day with my dog 12/2/22. Last non selfie I took. :lol:
Bro, you are HANDSOME. You just lack confidence. You were better off spending the cash on a personal stylist and a fresh cut. You don’t have to look like Chris Hemsworth to attract people. A fresh cut, contacts and proper clothes would do wonders for you.

Back
Top Bottom