Confessions

I kinda feel like social media, as a whole, reached its peak. The podcast market is already over saturated. I think YT, Twitter, Twitch ect got another 7 or 8 years left. The mass popularity of said things, I should say.
The fact threads doesn’t seem to be gaining a lot of traction tells me ppl are kinda over that format.

IG will still be around as long as there’s thirst to trap and conspiracies to hustle tho :lol:

social media will never go away especially due to mobile accessibility.
Eh eventually we'll all be old and SM is going to be looked at as something "old people do". Im sure we'll find something else or we'll finally admit that **** healthy and finally end it.

I kinda feel like social media, as a whole, reached its peak. The podcast market is already over saturated. I think YT, Twitter, Twitch ect got another 7 or 8 years left. The mass popularity of said things, I should say.
I could not disagree more, my friend.

For me, this reads like someone in the 1930s going 'This whole automobile thing is just a trend, a trend that won't be around for much longer.'

I could not disagree more, my friend.

For me, this reads like someone in the 1930s going 'This whole automobile thing is just a trend, a trend that won't be around for much longer.'
And someone in the 1930s said manual transmissions are the only way to drive cars.

I know, Im one of them. :lol: But yall know what I meant. We’ll eventually replace SM with something else.

Sara Sidner from CNN would get it. Of late, I have found bigger light-skinned women to be hot. They’re some of my most recent searches. Don’t let them have dreads and tattoos. Thank God I’m a faithful married man, but if given a chance, I’d consider risking it all, they’re becoming my kryptonite.

Sara Sidner from CNN would get it. Of late, I have found bigger light-skinned women to be hot. They’re some of my most recent searches. Don’t let them have dreads and tattoos. Thank God I’m a faithful married man, but if given a chance, I’d consider risking it all, they’re becoming my kryptonite.
They are fantastic, especially with some tig ol's.

twitter is slowly deteoriating with people fishing for engagement
i always in the back of my mind felt that forums will come back
and i think forums are the best social media
anonymitiy, but still personal so u can flame each other
u can't really gain clout which is good
Reddit killed forums. Don't see them coming back.

People would rather a one stop shop than signing up for multiple specific sites. People are lazy

YouTube isn't going anywhere. It has alot of value with information and DIYs on there.

Reddit killed forums. Don't see them coming back.

People would rather a one stop shop than signing up for multiple specific sites. People are lazy
I think it the political and social climate. People rather be in small circles...echo chambers...were everyone has the same ideas that are not challenged. You see it on NT all the time.

YouTube isn't going anywhere. It has alot of value with information and DIYs on there.
Oh yea, the podcast era can complete implode and youtube will still be around on the strength of other things. I think its going to go back fringe soon though. Especially, the way we're getting VR down. Thats going to be the new wave. Word to Gamer.

I know, Im one of them. :lol: But yall know what I meant. We’ll eventually replace SM with something else.
trust, i'm big on avoiding new waves :lol:.
Tried to hide my love for boba tea for years cuz my kids used to hype the hell out of it

Back
Top Bottom