Confessions

My only question is if he unblocked her and only let her reach out to him after a month, does that mean shawty was sending messages everyday until one finally went through???

Chick is completely crazy and he should move with caution (safety wise)

House is under contract now. The message where I offered to send her stuff was the last of it from my end. She's not homeless. She's just a pathological liar. She is living with the cokehead BF. Has been since 8/27 when she tried to get me with the "I just got mugged. I'm living in my car and I'm gonna die and it's going to be your fault" story.

lvjordan238 lvjordan238 brother I’m here for you - you never PM’d me about the shoes you were selling!

Already have most of the stuff packed up. Of the stuff I have out I have Kobe 7 Christmas/Concord/Black-grey. Kobe 5 Rice/All star Kobe 6 Draft Day. Kobe 8 Christmas. Laser Huarache 2k5 All 10.5.

Also got a pair of Reese's sandals size 7. Not deadstock though. :rofl:

Last edited:
Already have most of the stuff packed up. Of the stuff I have out I have Kobe 7 Christmas/Concord/Black-grey. Kobe 5 Rice/All star Kobe 6 Draft Day. Kobe 8 Christmas. Laser Huarache 2k5 All 10.5.

I’ll take all of it , brother! Send me a DM - wishing you well as always

My only question is if he unblocked her and only let her reach out to him after a month, does that mean shawty was sending messages everyday until one finally went through???

Chick is completely crazy and he should move with caution (safety wise)

I unblocked her on the 25th when I got my first offer. Got that text from her late night 9/28.

I'm a man thot. I really don't mean to be but the older I get, the more i realize women just want to hang out with someone that has a good vibe, some motion going for themselves, and don't overstep their boundaries. Right now i'm seeing two women that i really like a lot. One of which we've been kicking it about 3 years the other one i just started seeing. they're both dark skin and beautiful but i know this isn't sustainable in the long term. I'm 32 rn but whatever yolo

I'm a man thot. I really don't mean to be but the older I get, the more i realize women just want to hang out with someone that has a good vibe, some motion going for themselves, and don't overstep their boundaries. Right now i'm seeing two women that i really like a lot. One of which we've been kicking it about 3 years the other one i just started seeing. they're both dark skin and beautiful but i know this isn't sustainable in the long term. I'm 32 rn but whatever yolo

Why would you say dating two people is a thot?

Technically I've been sleeping with more than two women but I'm taking things somewhat serious with two lol. Like this Summer I've probably cracked like 7 different women total including the two i'm seeing.

From what I’ve heard in TAY, some would say those numbers are on the normal-side

Regardless, EYE am proud of you

Also got a pair of Reese's sandals size 7. Not deadstock though. :rofl:
aye bruh i need them kobes im a huge kobe fan please

welp my main found out about my side ting (side ting looks better but isn't the brightest crab in the barrel). Main and I have been on and off for a few years now and she found side tings body wash and a stash of condoms. I feel terrible cause I really do like her but lately we haven't really been hanging out or doing the nasty really. And everytime we do i always have to make the first move. I should've communicated my issues better but me and side just hit it off recently.

This morning main came over (she has a code to my house that i will be changing later today) and poured the body wash on my head when i was sleep and like tore up my living room but not too bad. And she whipped my *** but I was like Floyd against Canelo when he was up against the ropes and was eating them punches covering my face.

I need to stop sleeping around man but its just way too easy but I need to practice meat discipline.

Back
Top Bottom