Confessions

finest women in the world is subjective

if a womans personality is in conjunction with yours, i guarantee you won't get tired of her

like mary jane and toby parker

Spider Man cheated on MJ with Black Cat multiple times.

This thinking doesnt even exist in comics.

Im convinced there is no such thing as "the finest woman in the world". There is ALWAYS a better looking woman. Is there is a "finest woman in the world", she probably lives in the jungles of South Africa or something.
follow this guy on utube

to ur point he posts all baddies, bad looking women everywhere

maurice evans had the body of a greek god
20231202_150216.jpg

I mean like at my place since covid most folks have had the option for remote (for now). You have the support staff who have to be there, Senior leadership tries to be there a bit to set an example, but for the most part it's a wasteland. Then you have some regular *** dudes that will be there every day no matter when you show up and they are just absolute *****. I know socializing isn't their reason.

oh my bad, I see what you mean now.

I don't really know anybody who works in the office since it's a separate building from where I work. I do know it's a total ghost town though and the parking lot is empty.

The people who show up to the office every single day who don't have to tend to be the ****tiest people.
There's about 3 people in my office who are there every single day regardless of our work-from-home days.
One is the funniest/chill guy in the office, but he literally lives a 5 minute walk away from the office so in his case I'd probably be there too.
Another is a fairly newly hired developer, nothing odd about him but seems to think he has a hand in decision making after 3 weeks, which doesn't always go over well.

The third is a bit of an enigma to me. Easily the most highly skilled developer in the office. Chill guy, married with kids, doesn't say much but when he does it's often to joke around with others. Very helpful to new employees too etc. Here's the enigma part though. Ever since I started working there around 1.5 years ago, I've never seen this man either come in the office after me, or leave the office before me.
One time I worked 3 hours overtime because I was meeting up with friends nearby after work around 8 PM, and that's the only time I've seen him leaving the office. I know he has not only the most difficult and most integral workload but jesus, he literally works 9-10 hours a day.

Back
Top Bottom