Confessions

It's time to go on A family vacation.but I want to do A staycation and save some paper for A new 70in TV for the man cave
mean.gif
 damn I know im wrong because everyone is excited but me.....

On Wed my sideskirt fell off while on the freeway.
On Thursday my steering wheel started to shake violently while going at high speeds.
I wake up today with my front wheel blown out.
Buy 2 new tires, get it fixed.
30 min later,my axle brakes.
My ball joint and boot tears up.
$300 fix.
Now I need to sell some kicks to fix it.

*sigh*
I'll get through it.

|I

Keep ya head up bruh

My girl tried to break things off with me.....straight scandalous after we talk about it she wanted me to change some things about myself but I told her I gotta be me

Can't be those other ninjas you see around the way

My girl tried to break things off with me.....straight scandalous after we talk about it she wanted me to change some things about myself but I told her I gotta be me

Can't be those other ninjas you see around the way
What is she trying to change about you papi???

It's time to go on A family vacation.but I want to do A staycation and save some paper for A new 70in TV for the man cave
mean.gif

damn I know im wrong because everyone is excited but me.....

If by family u mean wife and kids..
Then you really needa put em first.

A trip that your kids are gana have alot of fun n remember forever >>>> a new tv

If by family u mean wife and kids..
Then you really needa put em first.

A trip that your kids are gana have alot of fun n remember forever >>>> a new tv
I know they will and always do but man football season in almost here..
mean.gif
......Here we come San Diego ............. good looking out ,......I was wrong for even thinking about it....
eyes.gif

Bruh,

TV >>>> Vacation.

Why?

Because TVs can be used over and over again for constant enjoyment. A vacation happens for a week or so, and then it's done.

Woo staycation. Or just do a short two day joint.

Bruh,

TV >>>> Vacation.

Why?

Because TVs can be used over and over again for constant enjoyment. A vacation happens for a week or so, and then it's done.

Let me see, if I have the choice of seeing my queen and my lil mans'/womans smile and love of the beach, etc or a materialistic object that can be taken in an instant....
Family first, they can take your everyday trappings but they can never take your knowledge or memories

I know they will and always do but man football season in almost here..
mean.gif

......Here we come San Diego ............. good looking out ,......I was wrong for even thinking about it....
eyes.gif

Cant say that I've never had the thought.

It is hard sometimes to put other people first, but it's the right thing to do and I'm sure when your kids are older you'll be happy that you spent the time with them.

Bruh,

TV >>>> Vacation.

Why?

Charles this is terrible logic. Vacations are all about building memories with those who partake in them with you. Especially if a persons children are involved. I am glad my parents took me on plenty of trips and I have been able to see as much as I have growing up. I talk to people all the time who have never been anywhere and it just boggles my mind.

Bruh,

TV >>>> Vacation.

Why?

Charles this is terrible logic. Vacations are all about building memories with those who partake in them with you. Especially if a persons children are involved. I am glad my parents took me on plenty of trips and I have been able to see as much as I have growing up. I talk to people all the time who have never been anywhere and it just boggles my mind.

My bad, I have bad relationships with my family. So I'm not a family fun type of guy. :lol:

So for future reference, don't take family advice for me.

I'm actually on vacation right now. Alone :lol:

I'm going into my 4th year of college and I'm barely going to start my classes for mechanical engineering, I feel like I've wasted so much time and I beat my self up for it everyday. I'm also taking calc in the summer right now and its start to get the best of me, I feel like I wont be able to accomplish this. I really want to become a mechanical engineer, but sometimes I feel like I'm pushing the limit of what I'm capable of. 
tired.gif

^ I'm the same Charles. I'd rather travel with friend or alone then wit fam sometimes. Perhaps is has to do with my fam driving cross country when I was younger. Tough trip when your 10.

I love my fam, but family there's less freedom to explore as you gotta stick to the group, even as a grown *** man. Fun, but not as fun as dolo/ partner.

Maybe I read the original statement wrong but if I have a family of my own one day, I would rather spoil them then myself
Now if you going with parents and cousins, etc.... Then I can see the apprehension in not wanting to go on those types of vacations because they are stricter in following an itinerary.... Hell even vacationing with friends or significant others can be troublesome
My apologies to Sir Charles and others

In th
I was hit by an SUV while biking a month ago. Broke my hand and a vertebrae in my back, hit my face on the ground and woke up on the curb.

I am 24 and I could have died, easily, or been paralyzed. I've really been thinking about doing something special with my life since I got a second chance. I think I want to be a teacher.

In the exact same position. Except with the fact I was hit by a truck, I too fractured my L3 vertabrae. Doc said any little bit closer would have touched my spinal cord and that would be the end of it. Now I feel like I should so something worthwhile and change my perspective and motive in life. I just don't know what.

TV and vacation > TV or vacation

Vacations are great when you have a girl. Explore and eat in the day, smash at night, repeat.

Can't get this one girl outta my mind......hope this no fap **** helps, all I think about is her sometimes.
mean.gif

My bad, I have bad relationships with my family. So I'm not a family fun type of guy. :lol:

I'm actually on vacation right now. Alone :lol:

Aren't you 17?

I think people see the name Sir Charles and think you're some grown man dropping knowledge. Of course a kid is going to choose TV over vacation :lol: of course a bachelor is going to choose vacationing solo/with a friend over a family trip. I don't think that's what this guy was talking about :lol:

My parents are pathological liars. The aunt and uncle I live with aee controp freaks. I would choose TV or trip alone any day of the week. But I dont have kids so who knows. That may change since I dont want my kids to view me the way I view the parental figures in my life. **** I feequently fantasize about how life would be if my heroes were my father figures.

But that wont be for a while. I love being alone. Making decisions without thinking of anyone else since it doesn't affect them. No better feeling. It's why I want only one kid and out of wedlock. The fewer people my decisions affect rhe better.

Contemplating burning all bridges when I move to NY.

Last edited:

I have some family **** to attend to plus I plan to die there. People from nigeria are expected to serve their country for a year if they graduated from college before they were 30, so I figured I might as well get mine out the way.

There are also some things I'd like to try business-wise that I just can't do from the states.

I think I'm scared to tell my friends I know some will be proud of me while others will scoff at me leaving so much to stay in Africa. The downside is I will miss my best friend from undergrads wedding in may.

If it matters I have a plan about all of this and would return jus in time to go to osu fall 2014

OSU as in Ohio State?

I'm going into my 4th year of college and I'm barely going to start my classes for mechanical engineering, I feel like I've wasted so much time and I beat my self up for it everyday. I'm also taking calc in the summer right now and its start to get the best of me, I feel like I wont be able to accomplish this. I really want to become a mechanical engineer, but sometimes I feel like I'm pushing the limit of what I'm capable of. 
tired.gif

Is this legitimately because you're barely passing classes or because school has drained you?

Last edited:
My bad, I have bad relationships with my family. So I'm not a family fun type of guy.
laugh.gif

I'm actually on vacation right now. Alone
laugh.gif
Both of you have valid points,,,,,,But im packing  Family is always first, but if the wife had said cool I was with it.....no skin of my nose feel me thanks for the advice/ reminders good looking out leaving tomorrow....
wink.gif

good looking out man

Back
Top Bottom