Confessions

i havent seen my father since i was 12 and i recently turned 22 ive recently found out im going to be a father and ive been trying to make amends and sit down with him like a man and finally talk about life, all i have is a name and dob there's websites that can locate people but which ones are reliable, any body have any suggestions i could try?

Congrats on being a father please be in they life mayne. Only site I can think of is ancestry.com though.

1st thought was to hire a private investigator to me, its been done before for these type of long lost connections

I have a mad crush on my best friends ex. :lol:
Same but I got a girl. And my friend is stuck on her.

Actually going to her housewarming party. Probably will just drop by for a second then dip. Nothing to gain from that situation

I'm 24 and have no idea where I'm going in life right now. I have an AA and have no idea what to do with it. NoW its summer and I got not a damn thing to do (too much time on my hand FTL)

I ****** around on the internet too much when I was younger and now im paying for it with a maniac trying to ruin my life through the internet.

Might have to change my name in a few years.

-I need a change of scenery (police officer in a BIG city)

- I have been with my current gf for over two years but she doesnt know that I was with my ex when I first got with her

- I have ambitions of being better than J. Edgar Hoover in my profession (Law Enforcement)

- I am scared to commit to the girl I am with even though she wants to spend the rest of her life with me

- I am scared of failure

Thats all for now (Dont Judge Me)

I know we are moving fast but she makes me so damn happy, never thought I could feel this way again,
Try so hard to be ice cold but just waking up to her on the weekends makes me want to put a ring on it
Scared this is just mirage and waiting for the hurt, smh

I think im depressed NT.. I think I've been this way for a while now and I just been fighting it..
Im usually a happy guy always cracking jokes enjoying life but lately I haven't been feeling that way.. I've taken alot of L's lately with money, women, and family life especially and I think its taken its toll on me.. I was on my way to work and I just said to myself, man I can't handle work today so I turned around and went back home.. I kno I'll probably get a warning but I don't eem care I just need some time to myself to think and to see what my next move is...

I think im depressed NT.. I think I've been this way for a while now and I just been fighting it..
Im usually a happy guy always cracking jokes enjoying life but lately I haven't been feeling that way.. I've taken alot of L's lately with money, women, and family life especially and I think its taken its toll on me.. I was on my way to work and I just said to myself, man I can't handle work today so I turned around and went back home.. I kno I'll probably get a warning but I don't eem care I just need some time to myself to think and to see what my next move is...
My man, go out to the mountains for awhile. 

I'm out here in Afton, Va just clearing my thoughts. I'll be here until July 4th. I've only been here for two days and I already feel happier and cleaner. Find a country area, and get away. 

I love going out to check out hot chicks since i cant get one. But i keep dreaming of what I will do and get with my money, including women. Cant wait till people see what I get with it.

I went on a few dates with this girl in the past but life for her got really busy so we went our separate ways. I just found out she had a boy friend when I was seeing her... I mean even though our dates lead to nothing serious. I was in the movies with her alone, we held hands and all other stuff. I'm kind of surprised by all this but at least there was no harm done.

Theres this female who is a 5-6 with some minor acne and a lazy eye. For some reason she adores me and I don't know what to do. Shes a nice girl but I don't want to lead her on.

I'm 24 and have no idea where I'm going in life right now. I have an AA and have no idea what to do with it. NoW its summer and I got not a damn thing to do (too much time on my hand FTL)

Look for an internship. Even an unpaid if you're doing nothing right now. If you grind and impress them, they'll offer you a full-time job. If they don't offer you a job, at the least you have good experience to throw on the resume. That unemployed life is depressing man. I know it too well. Doing nothing seems cool but its stressful :smh: :smh:

Before you start hiding out into the mountain or taking spiritual journeys, make sure your body is right. I swear. Exercise helps me fight the demons. Buy multivitamins, start drinking a lot of water and workout atleast once a day (running or lifting). You relieve stress + start looking better + get disciplined + start feeling better about yourself. It's always productive to focus on yourself. Before you go nuts, I say alteast try it

I went on a few dates with this girl in the past but life for her got really busy so we went our separate ways. I just found out she had a boy friend when I was seeing her... I mean even though our dates lead to nothing serious. I was in the movies with her alone, we held hands and all other stuff. I'm kind of surprised by all this but at least there was no harm done.

Theres this female who is a 5-6 with some minor acne and a lazy eye. For some reason she adores me and I don't know what to do. Shes a nice girl but I don't want to lead her on.

These females really have no conscience these days cuzzin. Dont sweat it

These latest waves of depression got me in a fragile state. Idk what move to make next anymore

On Wed my sideskirt fell off while on the freeway.

On Thursday my steering wheel started to shake violently while going at high speeds.

I wake up today with my front wheel blown out.

Buy 2 new tires, get it fixed.

30 min later,my axle brakes.

My ball joint and boot tears up.

$300 fix.

Now I need to sell some kicks to fix it.

*sigh*

I'll get through it.

tired.gif

-I have no more game. Chick at the mall caught me off guard today. She spoke English with her mom which caught my attention. She knew we were foreigners because of the token brown girl with us speaking English. As we passed each other she made some funny faces and stuck her tongue out. I didn't know what to do except carry on and move with my friends through the mall.
It didn't help she was with her mom lol and I was with two female friends who know I have a gf back home. blah.
-Dude on the train purposely dropped his empty water bottle on the floor. I picked it up and handed it to him telling him in English that he dropped it. After a few seconds of hesitation he took it back and threw it on the floor. I responded in English while pointing at the bottle "are you kidding me?" My friends and I proceeded to carry on with our conversations and my friend spoke really loudly in English to annoy him. Eventually the guy turns around and tells us in Chinese to keep it down. My friend who understands Chinese responded back in Chinese, "What the **** are you going to do about it? Tell me.". The man turns around, then picks up the bottle, and gives it to his wife to hold. I kinda wanted him to try and fight us. Few metres away from us a fight breaks out on the train which kind of diffused all of the tension between us and the guy standing beside us.
-

Girls in London wear see through clothing. Crazy with how many light showers hit the area. Saw this girl with magnificent titty meat. Good lawd i need a slutty girl in my life.

I'm really close to moving to Nigeria for about 7 months most of my friends and family don't know. I literally just mixed it in conversation with my mom for the first time last night...

On Wed my sideskirt fell off while on the freeway.
On Thursday my steering wheel started to shake violently while going at high speeds.
I wake up today with my front wheel blown out.
Buy 2 new tires, get it fixed.
30 min later,my axle brakes.
My ball joint and boot tears up.
$300 fix.
Now I need to sell some kicks to fix it.

*sigh*
I'll get through it.

|I

Car>shoes. :lol:

I'm pretty nervous for college. :frown:

I have some family **** to attend to plus I plan to die there. People from nigeria are expected to serve their country for a year if they graduated from college before they were 30, so I figured I might as well get mine out the way.

There are also some things I'd like to try business-wise that I just can't do from the states.

I think I'm scared to tell my friends I know some will be proud of me while others will scoff at me leaving so much to stay in Africa. The downside is I will miss my best friend from undergrads wedding in may.

If it matters I have a plan about all of this and would return jus in time to go to osu fall 2014

I was hit by an SUV while biking a month ago. Broke my hand and a vertebrae in my back, hit my face on the ground and woke up on the curb.

I am 24 and I could have died, easily, or been paralyzed. I've really been thinking about doing something special with my life since I got a second chance. I think I want to be a teacher.

Last edited:
I was hit by an SUV while biking a month ago. Broke my hand and a vertebrae in my back, hit my face on the ground and woke up on the curb.

I am 24 and I could have died, easily, or been paralyzed. I've really been thinking about doing something special with my life since I got a second chance. I think I want to be a teacher.

damn good to hear youre doing alright, sometimes it takes things like that to look at life in a different perspective. Best of luck to ya my guy.

on a side note... is you gon get paid? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom