Confessions

^ f is wrong wit u. Poon tang is free
roll.gif
roll.gif

I want to break up with my girl of 5 years. Don't know how though...

I know I'll get the " after I stood by your side after all you done"

In 24 years I have spent money on drinks, going out, clothes,etc to get laid and got nothing out of it. Granted I would've spent a lot of money on those things anyway. I'm done with girls ******** Jedi Mind Tricks. Showering them with gifts for this so called "free" *****.

^ I feel u but I don't at same time. If u just wanna smash let it be known. Don't take women out u just wanna smash. That's when foolishness will start to materialize.

No approach I havent tried a million times. No longer worth my time and resources. Doesnt help that I am scrawny and ugly but I am fixing the scrawnyness. Still not waiting or trying anymore

I slandered my girl till she broke up with me. She did. I've been seeing someone else but I miss my ex now(karma). I hit her up today and now idk what I want. Help me

I slandered my girl till she broke up with me. She did. I've been seeing someone else but I miss my ex now(karma). I hit her up today and now idk what I want. Help me

You're ****** up for that friend.

Leave her alone, she deserves someone infinitely better than you.

I think you guys need to know the whole situation before you pray she "breaks my heart" cause she was absolutely no saint either. Not at all saying what I did was right but I'm only 22 and me contemplating either a relationship or having fun was tough when it came to females

I think you guys need to know the whole situation before you pray she "breaks my heart" cause she was absolutely no saint either. Not at all saying what I did was right but I'm only 22 and me contemplating either a relationship or having fun was tough when it came to females

So tell the whole situation then, instead of making it sound like you're an *******:lol:

Last edited:
Alright, met this girl. We hit it off. She's 25, I'm 22. She has 3 year old boy. Start dating. After a few months she begins to have way too much on her plate.... 2 jobs, roller skating(hobby) plus the kid. Barely anytime for a boy friend. At this point I'm only seeing her twice a week tops. Anytime I try to see her something comes up. Kinda got fed up with it and told her I was tired off about it. Not necessarily slandered so I shouldn't have said that in the first post but it was constant fighting and bickering and she ended it. I didn't care too much at first. Started seeing another girl who is very sweet. Head on straight, graduating with a job this summer :pimp: and we hit it off well. Thing is a few weeks in I start to miss ole girl. Hit her up, apologized, as did she and know I'm stuck between both of em

Alright, met this girl. We hit it off. She's 25, I'm 22. She has 3 year old boy. Start dating. After a few months she begins to have way too much on her plate.... 2 jobs, roller skating(hobby) plus the kid. Barely anytime for a boy friend. At this point I'm only seeing her twice a week tops. Anytime I try to see her something comes up. Kinda got fed up with it and told her I was tired off about it. Not necessarily slandered so I shouldn't have said that in the first post but it was constant fighting and bickering and she ended it. I didn't care too much at first. Started seeing another girl who is very sweet. Head on straight, graduating with a job this summer :pimp: and we hit it off well. Thing is a few weeks in I start to miss ole girl. Hit her up, apologized, as did she and know I'm stuck between both of em

You, my friend, need to learn what some words mean.

Alright, met this girl. We hit it off. She's 25, I'm 22. She has 3 year old boy. Start dating. After a few months she begins to have way too much on her plate.... 2 jobs, roller skating(hobby) plus the kid. Barely anytime for a boy friend. At this point I'm only seeing her twice a week tops. Anytime I try to see her something comes up. Kinda got fed up with it and told her I was tired off about it. Not necessarily slandered so I shouldn't have said that in the first post but it was constant fighting and bickering and she ended it. I didn't care too much at first. Started seeing another girl who is very sweet. Head on straight, graduating with a job this summer
pimp.gif
and we hit it off well. Thing is a few weeks in I start to miss ole girl. Hit her up, apologized, as did she and know I'm stuck between both of em
Ditch that headache, focus on the new girl.
My confession is, I like to laugh at fat people sometimes.

Why do you laugh at them?

No approach I havent tried a million times. No longer worth my time and resources. Doesnt help that I am scrawny and ugly but I am fixing the scrawnyness. Still not waiting or trying anymore
Pics? I've gotten biggie, robin harris, 50 tyson, jrue holiday, and beetlejuice(when i roast with dudes sometimes 
laugh.gif
). Girls still find me attractive. Also why not link up with some NY NTers and y'all just go out and find girls man?

Last edited:
Because school has drained me, I feel like I've been going in circles these past three years so I'm just burnt out.

How often do you go out or do things not related to school or work?

The man is an ME, not much time for much else :lol:

I just finished my EE last year man, and felt the exact same way. My unhappiness with life was at an all time maximum (and that almost includes 2 years in Iraq)

I am thinking of hitting up a prostitute tomorrow. $200 but I am tired of waiting so definitely going to be worth it.

Honestly, dog, you might as well. You put sex on this giant pedestal - might do you some good to get it out of the way. One of my friends did the same thing.

Ditch that headache, focus on the new girl.

My confession is, I like to laugh at fat people sometimes.

Why do you laugh at them?

Because they do and say stupid things. For example, #imsinglebecause was trending on Twitter today, and I cracked up everytime I saw a chubb tweet "#imsinglebecause i have high standards" or "#imsinglebecause you can't afford me." Like, you can't make that **** up. It is comedic GOLD. I can't remember the last time I laughed for so long, it was hilariously ironic.

Back
Top Bottom