Confessions

damn, the devil reading all ya post rubbing his hands like birdman...

:evil:

- i raw dawged enough women to be super burnt and luckily i dodged all the bullets. ive been tested and no aids or any other stds. (get tested and invest in condoms!)

-i used to smash and go ghost on mad females. i saw it as a sport. one of the shortys i pulled this on ended up moving across the street from me a couple years later with her kids and baby daddy. i would just shake my head and laugh everytime i seen them.

- i smashed my brothers boys wifey out of spite (had beef with boy almost knocked his teeth out in front of toys r us), then after they broke up id have her stay over for a week and smashed her out some more. i was broken when i was younger after a bad break up and turned into clifford (biggest dog).

-ive beat up more of gods children then i feel comfortable sharing, broke my hand once beating a dudes face in for disrespecting my mom. beat him under a car then got his girl ****ed up by some of my family.

- i should have stuck to school, i went left at the fork and it taught me too many life lessons. i dont regret anything in life minus the fact that i didnt take my academic career serious. im far from stupid just got caught up in some wild **** and ended up making the wrong choices.

-i used to smash and go ghost on mad females. i saw it as a sport.
Kinda what I’m on now. Last two I really hurt. Waking up making me smoothies, bath water ready after work, meal prep, hand written lovelies, ..etc. yet here I be chasing the next cat and still in love with my ex.. im a ****ing mess famb.....

Since you spoke on anger management......
I kinda wish someone would these days.....please give me the green light so I can peel somebody’s wig back.
Especially my own kind (Tongan).. whenever I’m around my peoples, I get amped like its me against the world.. why I kinda stay away from functions. Put someone in the hospital years ago in Seattle because of this. But they deserved it.
On some real ****, kinda wanna deviate from the norm and fix **** in this world by eliminating the evil... Worked in social services for 16 yrs (at risk adolescents & chronically homeless) and nobody left or right wing gives a **** about the lower/middle class.

Damn 22 years that’s beautiful
Beautiful disaster lol... you right though. Kinda wish we were strangers again and start over

Since you spoke on anger management......
I kinda wish someone would these days.....please give me the green light so I can peel somebody’s wig back.
Especially my own kind (Tongan).. whenever I’m around my peoples, I get amped like its me against the world.. why I kinda stay away from functions. Put someone in the hospital years ago in Seattle because of this. But they deserved it.
trust me i feel you 100%, sometimes we gotta look within and tell ourselves its not worth it and walk away from volatile situations. i seen a lot of dark **** go on around me. i seen people lose their lives in fights over petty things.
hind sight really is 20/20, gotta learn how to remove your self from whats infront of you sometimes.
ive had voluntary anger management as well as court order.
what all this taught me is to control that fire and not let it get out of control.

ive let that fire flare out, especially when people try me and think im candy.
the older i get the more i realize im not willing to loose my freedom nor life to some sucker so ive begun to put that fire out some and let things slide off me a bit.

nobody left or right wing gives a **** about the lower/middle class.

i wish more people would realize this. when the rich get bashed publicly, it isn't because they care about the lower or middle class, it's because they hate the rich. big difference.

-ive beat up more of gods children then i feel comfortable sharing, broke my hand once beating a dudes face in for disrespecting my mom.
Im assuming youve been to jail atleast once:? :wow: That sounds like a felonious assault,bond would be atleast 5000 cash, 20k if victimends up in hospital...

I’ll always feel some type of way about my friend, he got with this girl I was in love with, and he always told me he gave me a chance. This happened in 2016. It’s 2020 me and the guy are still cool, but whenever I hear about him and his ex being cool, I get annoyed cause I know no matter what I do, he’s always gonna be better than me.

Nurses/techs out here throw CRAZY shade.
U should hear the exchanges about folks who in for std tests/treatment n $#@%.....

- i should have stuck to school, i went left at the fork and it taught me too many life lessons. i dont regret anything in life minus the fact that i didnt take my academic career serious. im far from stupid just got caught up in some wild **** and ended up making the wrong choices.

This though.... 😔
This and my football journey. Played as early as you can start in pop-warner all the way to my last year in high school. Never took neither as serious as I should've. Oh boy, it hurts to be theeee 2nd fastest in the whole high school but also knowing my last 10 games I will ever play will be my senior year.
Post Traumatic Sports Disorder. It really hurts.

Nurses/techs out here throw CRAZY shade.
U should hear the exchanges about folks who in for std tests/treatment n $#@%.....

Please tell.... I'm listening...

Please tell.... I'm listening...
Ex, cases of oral hpv n $#@%.
Door barely closed behind and they cracking up.
Whole lot of slick $#@%, side eyeing, etc. Just bad vibes for that environment and situation. You know em type of people.
I hate sharing a space with folk like that.

Goofed and got married early, we’ve been together for 6 years now, married for 2. I wanted my son to have a family and she was good to him, still is ... but I’d be lying if I said I believe we’ll grow old together . We have 1 kid together with 1 on the way , house , cars... I started my company while married. I love her but it just feels like our energy, interests, what’s important to us, sexual drive, ambition aren’t the same. I’m also scared to get divorced.

Also doesn’t help that I still have a wandering eye.

I think infatuation happened for me . Don’t get married/settle to early fellas, the mental pain of the what if isn’t worth it. Idk Wtf am I gonna do|l

1606673398571.png

legit didn't know fabric softener existed until i was about 24. spent the night at a friends spot and she offered to do laundry. when those clothes came out like hugging a cloud i was shocked.

growing up in a mexican household all i've ever known was hanging the clothes outside on lines. and if the weather didn't allow we'd reluctantly use the dryer :lol:. only my mom knows how much she has saved over the decades

Goofed and got married early, we’ve been together for 6 years now, married for 2. I wanted my son to have a family and she was good to him, still is ... but I’d be lying if I said I believe we’ll grow old together . We have 1 kid together with 1 on the way , house , cars... I started my company while married. I love her but it just feels like our energy, interests, what’s important to us, sexual drive, ambition aren’t the same. I’m also scared to get divorced.

Also doesn’t help that I still have a wandering eye.

I think infatuation happened for me . Don’t get married/settle to early fellas, the mental pain of the what if isn’t worth it. Idk Wtf am I gonna do|l

Damn fam, make sure you log off your NT account when you’re done. Would suck if she read that post. I think we’ve all gotten a lil sloppy and have been busted, so better safe than sorry.

Last edited:
SOmetimes the hardest part about committing a charm is not bragging about getting away w/ it. The petty jawns.

99% sure I’m with the woman I’m gonna marry but damn there’s some box I’ve had in my career I wish I could hit just one more time

nothing against my girl too prolly the best I’ve ever had. It’s like the candy bar reference... that Reese’s hit all the time but sometimes you in the mood for an almond joy :lol:

Why are we like this :smh:

99% sure I’m with the woman I’m gonna marry but damn there’s some box I’ve had in my career I wish I could hit just one more time

nothing against my girl too prolly the best I’ve ever had. It’s like the candy bar reference... that Reese’s hit all the time but sometimes you in the mood for an almond joy :lol:

Why are we like this :smh:
Just cheat.

Only in America are you supposed to smash one broad for the rest of your life

What she doesn't know won't hurt her

Back
Top Bottom