Confessions

Little update. House is on the market. Really don't want to go below asking price. After the upgrades I put in if I take asking price I'm going to take a 15k hit. Still at 225 because I stopped starving myself. Hadn't communicated with RR in a month since she told me we're never speaking again and "you need a tumor". Unblocked her to give her a chance to get her stuff before I move and she starts texting me more garbage out of the blue.

She's homeless, what she gonna do with her 'stuff'?

Yea man, the next update I want to see is, "Im now living in _______, I lost/added ___ pounds in the gym, and I'm feeling a lot better about myself."

Long story short, dude housed a D level actress(or a pro that been smashed on camera a few times), with hopes of getting some in-house and possibly caught feelings. Surprise, surprise that ***** was crazy.
What’s this I read some $12k was spent

On what

And the vibe seemed to be that duke didn’t get his moneys worth? YIKES

What’s this I read some $12k was spent

On what

And the vibe seemed to be that duke didn’t get his moneys worth? YIKES

One thing I wondered after the fact, I wonder if dude tried to initiate the "freebie" or was he just cold-asking "Whats up with the freebie?" If its the latter, she may have been trying to give him the experience he wanted but dude was so inexperienced he fumbled it.

lvjordan238 lvjordan238

My NT brother...

Take my advice, keep it moving bro.

Nothing good can come with dealing with that scum. She's well seasoned and hip to the game and knows how to manipulate you and/or a situation.

You were/are in a vulnerable spot and she was a breath of fresh air and sunlight, or so you thought. She knew exactly how to play mind games with you and tug at your emotions because she has dealt with a many of men before and is way more experienced than you are. She knows what to say and how to go about doing it to get what she wants.

I know your ego is hurt and you feel you were taken advantage of and want revenge or for her to feel hurt and pain as you did. Just let it go because it's not worth it.

Only pain she feels is when she doesn't have her drugs and she goes into withdrawal. She doesn't care about and will not feel hurt or pain or even bad about you or the situation that happened because you were just another mark or John for her to use.

I hope you listen to what I wrote because again... nothing good will come with dealing with this woman for you in your life.

Back
Top Bottom