CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

I wish there weren’t games associated with the SNKRS app all the time. Scratching away pictures, now tapping through pics. How was I supposed to know.
Probably just a way to stop the bots
I wouldn’t be surprised if they drop these again, before the official RD

2C0AFCC3-51D1-4506-8612-43B117159B79.png

Gotttttt Emmmmmm :nthat:

Wow all i got was the dropping soon on SNKRS notification. And i was asleep lol no notifications when they went live. Smh

These are a sneaker head fav cw thats long overdue. I might roll the dice on my second pair but Im leaning towards just caving on 2 retail. Its hard to imagine these sitting months.

Mochas kind of crappy cw. Dookie 3's. Even if you like them you got to admit they dont have the broad appeal these do.

These are a sneaker head fav cw thats long overdue. I might roll the dice on my second pair but Im leaning towards just caving on 2 retail. Its hard to imagine these sitting months.

Mochas kind of crappy cw. Dookie 3's. Even if you like them you got to admit they dont have the broad appeal these do.

i honestly dont see why mochas get no love. Clean as ****.

i just hate how easy 3s start to look beat. im ready to skate my mochas already.

That's exactly what I was on lol.. ****ing app is garbage.. Even now when clicking on j23 link it goes to a 404 error. Ridiculous man.. been waiting 15 years for this?

Guess I'll have to wait another 2.5 weeks.

Calm down my brother. They didn’t even have to release today lol. You’ll get your pair in two weeks and they’ll be so fresh to the point they go think that you invented them thangs lol.

i cant see these sitting.

They’re supposed to be a massive general release in full family sizing, so it very well may happen. Just happy I grabbed them because i have to work our athletic camp for the school I work for that day. All I have to worry about is grabbing my two year old his pair.

Calm down my brother. They didn’t even have to release today lol. You’ll get your pair in two weeks and they’ll be so fresh to the point they go think that you invented them thangs lol.

I was annoyed @ calm down but the invented part made me laugh :lol: .. been waiting 15 years for the shoe and an early review helps so I was irked lol but I'll just have to wait.

They’re supposed to be a massive general release in full family sizing, so it very well may happen. Just happy I grabbed them because i have to work our athletic camp for the school I work for that day. All I have to worry about is grabbing my two year old his pair.

well discounted pairs aint a bad thing.

Nah, the J23 app is indeed trash. Freezes all the time if I click on any link to make a purchase. And yes, I have a good phone. A very good one in fact.

Back
Top Bottom