CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

I wish there weren’t games associated with the SNKRS app all the time. Scratching away pictures, now tapping through pics. How was I supposed to know.

I don't mind that. It makes it harder for people who use bots. :pimp:
So i hope they continue to use tactics and try to make it difficult for non-manual users..... It shows they are trying.

My only gripe is that when they do these type of drops, the SNKRS card should automatically pop up if I launch the app. For me, it doesn't always do that. :ohwell:

P.S.
Was fine for me today though. Saw a FSR but passed. Will get using VIP rewards or Nike discount if they sit.

PO

If they drop on a Thursday I can’t even cop online I’m at work and won’t have access to 11am

Was on SNKRS before they went live and had no issue submitting my order entry. Still took an L though because SNKRS app is complete total garbage.

Just checked and last time I hit on SNKRS was for the court purple 1s on 9/22/18. Haven’t hit on anything since then, and I normally try for something every week or two.

As annoying as it is to spend 3 hours trying to cop a shoe from Adidas, at least I have a chance with them. Buying from Nike has become a complete joke at this point.

Once/if it’s in fact confirmed that these will release on Thursday Aug 1st I’m just gonna go ahead and put in my time off for that day. Might as well enjoy a vacation day to copp these in peace.

A790516C-9BF6-49A0-A9FE-1A81E7E95118.png
E333A916-407F-4CD7-A443-CF568FC7A75F.png
It’s confirmed

Once/if it’s in fact confirmed that these will release on Thursday Aug 1st I’m just gonna go ahead and put in my time off for that day. Might as well enjoy a vacation day to copp these in peace.

It’s confirmed. Even says 8/1 on the SNKRS app.

long as the mall pick up doesn't end at 3pm on a weekday, should be able to grab a pair or two in store... hopefully

I can't believe they moved the date to Thursday after I made arrangements to be near stores on Saturday instead.

Our original plan was to leave on Thursday and return Sunday but moved everything up a day.

Back
Top Bottom