Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

I think Nike might be making more pair to add in with the 3 pairs that was canceled. just to prove that they cancel something big lol.

if DB 4s can hit the grey market, im almost positive that these will too.flaws or not, dudes wont even care, they just need them :lol:

yup they are hitting the GM, they are in production right now.

they will be pretty expensive tho

yup they are hitting the GM, they are in production right now.

they will be pretty expensive tho

my guess is that theyll be in the $250-$300 range like the DB 4s. which will make them $350 shipped. personally i wouldnt pay that, but dudes will go that route as opposed to paying the $550-$600 for a Nike certified pair

yea but all the DB 4's are trash on the GM market, they go even cheaper than that. They used to be OD expensive when they first popped up but people started to notice they were junk.

maybe if you find a legit seller who marks them low im expecting mid 300s to 400. a seller told me they will be rather limited, who knows tho but be careful. a seller told me hes getting a huge order and he isnt even selling retail, hes sending them to his top wholesale buyers from the USA....

if they are identical, some are gonna get screwed..

craigslist....paypal...?

SCAM
Yeah, ik I'm trying to meet up I'd probably get flaked on though 
laugh.gif

meet him up but yea, if hes really selling for $300 thats hell of a deal but too good to be true bruh

True, but 300 was HIS asking price no need to lowball. But I doubt he even goes through with it. 
sorry didn't mean to say you lowballed him. i meant to agree with the flaked statement, I do it all time. Make someone meet me up at a location I was headed to anyways and watch them waste their time. 

True, but 300 was HIS asking price no need to lowball. But I doubt he even goes through with it. 
sorry didn't mean to say you lowballed him. i meant to agree with the flaked statement, I do it all time. Make someone meet me up at a location I was headed to anyways and watch them waste their time. 

:smh:

thats kinda messed up, if they low ball you just dont answer.

SMH

Nike tried calling me yesterday...

nerd.gif
me too they called me twice and 2nd time i answered... they said they cant find my size so i ask if they can try to find the next size up. they said they will"try" but it might take another week to get an answer and there is no guarantees..... so i just opted for the 20% coupon...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom