Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

im going with that it wasnt Jennifer
It was def Jennifer...

I'll update you guys in a few days....

pimp.gif

No problem..Just make sure to have your "bot" working daily for you...

I don't need bots mang...like your info was helping anyone anyways but just to build hype around it.

I hope they stop giving people a second pair for something so insignificant
Insignificant? What if you got a pair of 11s with an upside down jumpman and on the heel it read 32 instead of 23?
Dont think youd be too happy.

I hope they stop giving people a second pair for something so insignificant
Insignificant? What if you got a pair of 11s with an upside down jumpman and on the heel it read 32 instead of 23?

dude, nike makes production errors from time to time. those "errors" can make the shoe more valuable over time.

think about how the J O R D A N DMP XIs dropped... now they are collector's items.

the COLE is barely noticeable to many... they don't even know its on the shoe so yes, its insignificant.

Now you have people doubling up for retail by taking advantage of nike (cant blame them) finding a "correct" pair when you have many more that would settle for whatever pair they can get. classic case of the rich get richer.

Last edited:
IDK if yall care more about the shoes or the coupon codes at this point. Nobody on the streets gonna notice if its backwards or not and for the past few years most of yall just thought it was a cool design

Last edited:
The person selling the db3's or getting them? Haha
the person selling the DB3s are obviously getting the better deal they are getting another pair of brand new slightly sought out shoes plus cash in their pocket which covers their initial investment netting them a free shoe

but again these are just shoes pieces of rubber and they are only worth what someone is willing to pay for them if you want the DB3s and are willing to trade concords and cash then go for it

DS Db3's for DS concord 11's plus $200. Who is getting the better deal?

DB 3s hands down. Concords are so common and are much less in demand now due to easy accessibility on the grey market sites. Hell, worn VNDS pairs only go for about $220.

DB 3s are much more limited and can get you shoes in the mid to upper $500 range. Ive learned that when it comes to trades, only DBs, Banneds, special releases such as Miros and SOME OGs and older retros hold any major weight.

Back
Top Bottom