Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

i kno this is off topic but does anyone kno what pack is coming out this year? pack meaning like dmp,cdp etc..

Wore my Db3s right when they shipped today to work. Was surprised by how heavy they felt. Never owned a pair of 3s before this.

damn so no DB VI"s
mean.gif

IV's are gonna be even crazier since the holiday season is getting closer.

so the DB4S are re-releasing 

man..they dont know what they are talking bout. 4/5 have already been announced/released . 

but anyway.. if i have 2010 db3s and i ask for denims n hazelnuts is that bad?

Last edited by a moderator:
What's up NT fam. I posted a legit check on the L/C Jordan Brand page for DB3's, and I know I can't ask for a L/C here so I'd REALLY appreciate it if someone could help me out and tell me if they're legit. I'm doing the transaction TODAY so I need to know soon! Or if someone can help, I can PM the pics. Thanks! Please help!

What's up NT fam. I posted a legit check on the L/C Jordan Brand page for DB3's, and I know I can't ask for a L/C here so I'd REALLY appreciate it if someone could help me out and tell me if they're legit. I'm doing the transaction TODAY so I need to know soon! Or if someone can help, I can PM the pics. Thanks! Please help!

Those are legit man

How much did the seller get you for?

Free lotion included?

Last edited:
Thanks for everyone who helped me on the legit checks! I ended copping them and I LOVE them. Worth the wait.

Back
Top Bottom