Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

So did you donate that pair yet?
reading is fundamental

NTSF Pair
•Chatted with a Nike rep on release day about "ELOC"
•Said I would hear back in a few days.
•3 business days pass and I chat back in to request an update.
•Got an email a few hours later saying that they have requested a size 10.5 replacement pair for me (Also got a 20% off code)
•Received shipping confirmation several days later for the 10.5 along with instructions to donate the defective pair to a goodwill store or charity
•10.5 arrives.
•Ended up keeping the ELOC size 10
•Happy AF

so you got a pair for free then
pimp.gif

nike's dumb for believing people gonna donate the shoes. they were better off getting the pair back and doing it themselves.

yea that's nike's fault for being so naïve.

guess he can wear them into the ground then donate them to technically fulfill his end of the deal.

not sure why they didn't ask for the pair back first, like situation 2, for each situation that they may have found a replacement.

worse case, they should have sent them to the outlets as b grades or donated them on their own.

has me like wow to be honest.

Last edited:

guess he can wear them into the ground then donate them to technically fulfill his end of the deal.

not sure why they didn't ask for the pair back first, like situation 2, for each situation that they may have found a replacement.

worse case, they should have sent them to the outlets as b grades or donated them on their own.

Agreed.

Kept my 2010 pair and just sold my 2013 via Paypal Invoice. Not a single damb given either. Got a decent price for them 

some people just have no ethics...oh well nothing new

I would at least donate a decent pair of shoes just to keep the karma gods happy.
I may not have donated the "ELOC's"  to charity but I did give an old man a pair of DS Chris Brown Blazers for free the following day....

Last edited:
I may not have donated the "ELOC's"  to charity but I did give an old man a pair of DS Chris Brown Blazers for free the following day....
if it was me, I'd be taking a bunch of shoes I don't use, like my soldier 4, or even the cp3 6s I have to goodwill. But I believe heavily in karma. I did a lot of messed up stuff to girls when I was younger, and karma blessed me with twin daughter's. Hard raising 2 young girls as a single parent.
Worse comes to worse, you could always buy them back.
Best way of saying, I believe in karma, so I fear karma. If you don't believe in it, you have nothing to fear.

Last edited:
if it was me, I'd be taking a bunch of shoes I don't use, like my soldier 4, or even the cp3 6s I have to goodwill. But I believe heavily in karma. I did a lot of messed up stuff to girls when I was younger, and karma blessed me with twin daughter's. Hard raising 2 young girls as a single parent.
Worse comes to worse, you could always buy them back.
Best way of saying, I believe in karma, so I fear karma. If you don't believe in it, you have nothing to fear.
That's crazy man... Best of luck with the 2 daughters.... 

I have 2 boys, so I can sort of relate

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom