Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

How am I trying to start a rumor when i clearly said from the looks of the pics learn to read for you open your mouth.

You haven't seen these rereleases in person yet have have you?

So you can tell from looking at photos on the Internet without any flash which is need to identify 3m.

These are identical to the original release.

Now go sit down

Last edited:
Hopefully I can cop a 10.5 or 11 off NDC tomorrow. Got a 11.5 at Nike LA but thats a bit big for me
mean.gif

lets not be greedy now

I think so. PM me cause if I strike out I need to pay resell cause it's my bday at the end of the month and this all i want.

yeah you won'tsee them for lower than that. i'd just be inherently suspicious. after the dm fiasco + tomorrows guaranteed server hang up, these things will peak an then stabilize around 5-6 (or the same mf-ing prices caliroots ended up charging me for the denims that i tried to cancel. got hit by 85 ups BS today. screw cali roots.

yeah you won'tsee them for lower than that. i'd just be inherently suspicious. after the dm fiasco + tomorrows guaranteed server hang up, these things will peak an then stabilize around 5-6 (or the same mf-ing prices caliroots ended up charging me for the denims that i tried to cancel. got hit by 85 ups BS today. screw cali roots.
ouch!!! $85 on the customs charges?

According to DCC these are "just the held pairs" from 2010....
nerd.gif

Impossible... Yellowing would be imminent on them by now. Translucent soles wouldn't hold up to well over the course of 3 years stored in a warehouse.

Impossible... Yellowing would be imminent on them by now. Translucent soles wouldn't hold up to well over the course of 3 years stored in a warehouse.
of course! that's why I was laughing so hard when I saw the post on IG....
roll.gif

Ain't his sister married to MJ though....

Last edited by a moderator:
So what exactly happens to the orders nike cancels? They hold the pairs for the random restocks they do? 

Sorry I messed up the flick but Nike will not be re-releasing the DB4's according to twitter.

Back
Top Bottom