Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Remember when I got these the first time around... The homie Cole went off on these, these were always my favorite DB.

I'm still gonna try. Would love for the moon sun and stars to align and have these somehow fall into my cart long enough to checkout.

Will try for these in the AM like everyone else but if I don't get a pair I'm happy with my fire red 4's :D

Will try for these in the AM like everyone else but if I don't get a pair I'm happy with my fire red 4's
happy.gif
Don't lie to yourself like that

Hey everybody, quick question. Does NDC automatically save your card information? Because I'm trying to cop these and was wondering if that'd decrease my chances of copping since I plan on using another card.

You have to enter your card info each time, but it does save your billing address so if you have a different address for this card for some reason you might want to change it first.

Will try just like everyone else if I hit home run then. [emoji]128077[/emoji] / but if I strike ohh well

Any idea why China isn't pre-selling these? I don't think I've seen GM pairs for sale.

give it time and you will, just like the Royals. we still havent seen GM DB 9s though for some odd reason

you wont see them

highly doubt these were mass produced so i doubt we will see GM pairs. ill be surprised if we do but its not like they will be cheap.

MY DAY TONIGHT/TOMORROW

Sleeping before 12am, waking up at 4:40am, buying shoes at 5:05am, tweeting that my order went threw on nike.com

falling back asleep waking up at 10am getting a cancelation email about the shoes, wondering if my money will be refunded asap, go to work at 12pm, getting out in the afternoon then going to watch the conjuring. 

Back
Top Bottom