Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Side note throw a size 11 mints back, not paying $270 for a second place prize.
same here.. whoever got a 10.5 mint late.. that was me .

you're welcome
grin.gif

I'm still tryna add to cart =[

I need to figure out a way to just avoid having to wait in line

Not to curse or anything but I was like #1 mill out of 10 mil and didn't get a pair. Gotta find humor in a situation like this to keep from punching my sleeping girlfriend in the titty lmfao

Wait a sec. You let her SLEEP during a release. You mean you dont have her getting up early to try for you? Well now im salty my man makes me get up to try.

LMAO @ Raul

order # = track by reference = get tracking # = redirect shipment

Last edited:
Honestly I'm at the point of jumping off Jordan's....the increased in price and hype is starting to become a real bummer. It was a point in time (like 2007) when me and the fellas would be the only ones camped out for Jordan's at 4 in the morning eating McDonald's and drinking 40s. I was 19, and jays didn't really put a dent in your pocket the prices were reasonable. Now that we have TLO and RSVP, it won't be too long before people we need to submit a background test and a blood sample to buy a pair of 50 cent rubber and 1 dollar leather. FML lol

LMAO

order # = track by reference = get tracking # = redirect shipment

You know to do that, you need the name of the person.

I don't think UPS would re-direct a package from let's say California to Texas for no reason.

People with 3rd grade educations, really need to stop posting.

N
Wait a sec. You let her SLEEP during a release. You mean you dont have her getting up early to try for you? Well now im salty my man makes me get up to try.
Naw stuff like this I gotta hide in the back of the closet lol the only jays we got together were the playoff 8s through my champs connect I normally don't do the online thing cuz I'm tired of striking out. I did get the shadows and the toros thru the raffle system (first time winning) so I guess I need to be thankful

You know to do that, you need the name of the person.

I don't think UPS would re-direct a package from let's say California to Texas for no reason.

People with 3rd grade educations, really need to stop posting.
also they ask a bunch of personal questions such as DOB

Back
Top Bottom