Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

I'm sooo freaking excited!!. I tried the RSVP thing but they tweet while I was driving home from work. Didn't want to put my life in danger so I just leave it be and got really salty the whole way home. Thought ndc was a fail too after trying for the 11, the 5s and came up with nothing. But today! Today! I have successfully ordered one of the hardest pair I've heard rumor about.
u got salty because you couldn't text and drive?  Sounds legit...happy for such a sneakerhead to be able to cop a pair of such a "rumored about" shoe

mean.gif

The "line" is not a line at all.

It just keeps trying to add the shoe again for you. It's totally random.

SOME OF YOU GUYS HAVE NO SENSE.

I STARTED THE THREAD OVER SO I CAN MODERATE IT EASIER AND CLEARLY STATED SUCH ON PAGE 1 OR 2. I ALSO MADE THE TITLE SAY YOU ARE GONNA GET KICKED IF YOU WANT TO BRAG OR TALK ABOUT BOTS AND YOU STILL DO IT.

4 PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KICKED THIS MORNING.

****ALSO, PLEASE BE MINDFUL - NO LIVE EBAY LINKS.

SOME OF YOU GUYS HAVE NO SENSE.

I STARTED THE THREAD OVER SO I CAN MODERATE IT EASIER AND CLEARLY STATED SUCH ON PAGE 1 OR 2. I ALSO MADE THE TITLE SAY YOU ARE GONNA GET KICKED IF YOU WANT TO BRAG OR TALK ABOUT BOTS AND YOU STILL DO IT.

4 PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KICKED THIS MORNING.

****ALSO, PLEASE BE MINDFUL - NO LIVE EBAY LINKS.
Only 4? You're being rather lenient today man....

Last edited:
Prediction: market will be flooded with G.M pairs in about 2-3 weeks. Happened to every other Jordan release so far.

Can't believe I got through for a 9.5

$173 out my bank account though. But it's all good. These will be rocked next week

At least I'm not banning. Trying to keep the positivity in a negative situation :/

I think I'm done. Been collecting since 89 and I've seen all kinds of changes to releases. I've adapted throughout, but this TLO and "We Saved Your Spot In Line" crap sucks! Ever since they started this I have not got one pair. It only made it easier for people with bots. Yeah.... I'm done. If you're a size 13 check out my marketplace listings in the near future.

Can't even bare to look at eBay right now... It's a madhouse. And def doesn't look like resale price is coming down much...

I think I'm done. Been collecting since 89 and I've seen all kinds of changes to releases. I've adapted throughout, but this TLO and "We Saved Your Spot In Line" crap sucks! Ever since they started this I have not got one pair. It only made it easier for people with bots. Yeah.... I'm done. If you're a size 13 check out my marketplace listings in the near future.
No need to throw in the towel man... just need to continue to adapt and survive.  Everyone here have had their share of misses...  I know I have.   

Back
Top Bottom