Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

order # = track by reference = get tracking # = redirect shipment= Federal Prison for mail fraud
nope....ups is not protected by the federal laws. they are a private company. Now USPS don't even think about it!

View media item 503914
The thirst is real... From NDC to EBay sellers page. They couldn't even wait 1 hour to sit back and reflect on the fact that they just got the shoes. Money-hungry resellers, I tell ya! [emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

this waiting in line thing is a scam. anyone can come in and take ur place. i was on ndc on both my ipad n computer i tried to order the toro 4s last week n 5 mins later i decided to try on my ipad while i was still waiting in line. so basically my ipad waiting in line went through for the size 8.5 and my computer waiting in line never went through. moral of the story ndc is full of it with the waiting in line thing.

order # = track by reference = get tracking # = redirect shipment= Federal Prison for mail fraud
laugh.gif
lol i know im j/k.. you need 1 or 2 more info to do it.. but its halfway for someone who wants to.

protect yourself Raul, & everyone else

Last edited:
On a positive note my ******** season tickets just got shipped!  Yeah Boi!!! I can now watch my Cowboys do their thing (Choke again) at the end of December... 
eyes.gif

You need more than an order number to cancel an order...

Even though he's selling it for that much, you don't know his situation, leave it be and stop being a "cool guy"by trying to cancel his order.

Kids really think shoes are life.
mean.gif
Not really.  Cancelled GatorVikings Yeezy's with just his order #.  
laugh.gif

mean.gif

roll.gif

View media item 503914
The thirst is real... From NDC to EBay sellers page. They couldn't even wait 1 hour to sit back and reflect on the fact that they just got the shoes. Money-hungry resellers, I tell ya! [emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

It makes me sick tho, we already get taken advantage by Nike and other retailers....F.I.T. I'm bout to grab the shaqnosis lmfao

this waiting in line thing is a scam. anyone can come in and take ur place. i was on ndc on both my ipad n computer i tried to order the toro 4s last week n 5 mins later i decided to try on my ipad while i was still waiting in line. so basically my ipad waiting in line went through for the size 8.5 and my computer waiting in line never went through. moral of the story ndc is full of it with the waiting in line thing.

IMO its random. i got through for the toro's and hazelnuts and was l-2 minutes late adding to cart on both and got in.
these i got through 2-3seconds and nothing...

I'm sooo freaking excited!!. I tried the RSVP thing but they tweet while I was driving home from work. Didn't want to put my life in danger so I just leave it be and got really salty the whole way home. Thought ndc was a fail too after trying for the 11, the 5s and came up with nothing. But today! Today! I have successfully ordered one of the hardest pair I've heard rumor about.

random meaning anyone can take ur place ur spot is not held in line

IMO its random. i got through for the toro's and hazelnuts and was l-2 minutes late adding to cart on both and got in.
these i got through 2-3seconds and nothing...

Seems like quite a few of you were able to grab pairs :smokin

Had a 9.5 in my cart about 1 second after the tweet, and still wasn't able to get past the "line"

Back
Top Bottom