Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

nope....ups is not protected by the federal laws. they are a private company. Now USPS don't even think about it!

that's a joke. i got scammed through USPS, reported it to them, and the guy told me to take the loss, there's nothing they could do about it. There are too many cases of mail fraud for them to care. Only if there are multiple reports placed against a particular individual or company will they seriously look into the matter. Just wanted to post my personal experience on that topic.

PS this is about the mail fraud if you don't know what the post preceding the one i quoted is

N
Naw stuff like this I gotta hide in the back of the closet lol the only jays we got together were the playoff 8s through my champs connect I normally don't do the online thing cuz I'm tired of striking out. I did get the shadows and the toros thru the raffle system (first time winning) so I guess I need to be thankful

Haha! 7 am im getting woken up to make sure im up and ready. Im still gonna get his bitterness aimed towards me. He should just be thankful i am so understanding and try.

Congrats to everyone who copped. Just remember...

All proceeds benefit the Doernbecher Children’s Hospital Foundation and the young patients who need it most!

Nike would be pretty evil to cancel orders knowing that

All proceeds benefit the Doernbecher Children’s Hospital Foundation and the young patients who need it most!

Here's hoping that's their thought process and they don't cancel mine then! :smokin

some dudes trolling around IG offering everyone 240 
mean.gif
 told him someone offered me 600 and i turned them down and he went blank... saddest part is on another picture he posted, he said he was selling his services for these and they were "almost 100% guaranteed"

Isn't it also pretty evil to resell the shoes for almost a stack when the hospital receives none of that money? Leave it to Nike to make a charity shoe as limited as this...

Last edited:
Haha! 7 am im getting woken up to make sure im up and ready. Im still gonna get his bitterness aimed towards me. He should just be thankful i am so understanding and try.

All you gotta tell him is if he keeps waking u up for a pair of jays he gone be waiting in line for some milk n cookies lol

Congrats all who copped with no plans to resell. I got the lebrons at hoh... excited my first pair of lebrons I mostly wear js.

Can't even bare to look at eBay right now... It's a madhouse. And def doesn't look like resale price is coming down much...
Give it a week or 2, people are going to realized once the handful of people spending over 600 have already copped this weekend, prices will drop

Back
Top Bottom