Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

When you move the mouse, click "add to cart", etc. all of those values get translated into a script. W
ebsites can identify an automated script compared to manual script.

And its EVEN more simple to tell which ones are automated when 150 orders have the SAME EXACT script.

This man knows what he is talking about.

Feels good knowing I got my size I wanted the legit way on NDC. Paid reseller prices for the 2010s bout month or so ago so. Will continue to rock the hell out of them till they fall apart nd then the 2013s will be be broken out

so people thought a FREE add to cart program would work
laugh.gif
for a uber limited release
roll.gif
Actually it works...very well...and since a while... The programmer for some reason updated it this time so everybody were directed to size 10.5...

Last edited:
after reading from pg 49 to now i can 2nd the fact that @kilroythedon is the saltiest person on this earth...sheesh so much salt from one single person cant be healthy.... go get some fresh air fam :rofl:

No wonder all these guys were able to get multiples LOL... TONS of people were stuck in line for 10.5, leavin the door open for all the other sz's - some one que up Dave Chappelle as Rick James - cold blooded gif LOL

anyone who got a pair likely used nikebot. it knows the twitter link before it even appears on nike's twitter feed.

I didn't and got one size 7 with one of the free add to cart extensions (obviously not the one that changed everyone's size to 10.5 though). Mine doesn't run through tampermonkey. Haven't gotten a cancellation yet, so that's why I'm curious.

so people thought a FREE add to cart program would work :lol: for a uber limited release :rofl:

One of them did for me. *shrug*

EVERYONE wanted a 10.5. ive learned its the most popular size on NDC
laugh.gif

after i missed out on DB 95s, i figure that i would shoot for another size.
i think 9.5-10.5 are the most common sizes, hard being a 12 tho, its a common enough size to have competition, but big enough to where the inventory is low. 

Back
Top Bottom