Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

apparently alot of people who used that free add to cart script on the google chrome store got ROYALLY screwed over this weekend. little do they know they needed to remove the script line that prompts an update
So wait, there was/is an actual add to cart script that's officially on the google chrome store?

I GOT A COUPLE 10.5'S NO PROBLEM EVEN WITH THE SABOTAGE REDIRECTING EVERYONE TO THAT SIZE :lol:

YOU ARE RIGHT THOUGH, EVERYONE WANTS A 10.5. IT'S REAL OUT HERE FOR THAT SIZE.

ive noticed that the few times ive struck out on NDC, its always been in that 10-10.5 range. even people who want to resell know that its the most commanding range in price. i knew i wasnt going to miss out on these so i figure if i went for another size id have a opportunity to grab my pair. im glad my theory paid off :smokin

hopefully DB 4s release too, despite nikestore's denial

anyone else besides me still waiting to hear from nike? cancellation or tracking I just want to know what's going on
laugh.gif
Same.. it's pretty frustrating actually 

anyone else besides me still waiting to hear from nike? cancellation or tracking I just want to know what's going on
laugh.gif
Two of my boys still waiting to here something.  They Got order confirmations at 7:03 day of release haven't heard from nike since, shipped using next day air, used bots.  I got order confirmation 7:02 no bot, shipped next day air got shipping confirmation 2:32 same day....then mints shipped yesterday using free shipping option. They both bought sz 12's.....

Last edited:
:lol:

seems like a lot of dudes did the next day air stuff I mentioned in the LeBron thread. looks like nike said naw son on that. probably because the issue is so large that they flagged X amount of orders for delay/review.

Cha Chang!

You're correct sir.

Brought you by fellow NT
@SSKarizma
LMAO... Too funny but at the same time not cool since I needed a 10.5 also!!! 
devil.gif

Did a quick count and saw over 2k users of that bot already from the Google Chrome store. Man 2k+ users all trying to get a 10.5 automatically? SMH

anyone else besides me still waiting to hear from nike?
cancellation or tracking I just want to know what's going on :lol:

Wouldn't sweat it. Last time I ordered from NDC I didn't get my shipping conf. Till 11 on Monday night. And I still got the shoes on wed.

yeah that's usually the case for saturday orders. just a bit worried since a lot of people already have shipping confirmations

3 orders placed via NDC.

All with NDA shipping.

All have been delivered today.

happy.gif

Last edited:
laugh.gif

seems like a lot of dudes did the next day air stuff I mentioned in the LeBron thread. looks like nike said naw son on that. probably because the issue is so large that they flagged X amount of orders for delay/review.
yeah i took your advice as well and it worked for me wit the auto fill app... and i got conformation at 5:04

And it automatically updated the extension on Chrome? I wouldnt just update it...

Anyways for those waiting on cancellation pairs make sure you have a browser extension checking on any changes on that NDC link otherwise u ll be too late IJS.

Back
Top Bottom