Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Any rhyme or reason to the way Nike fulfills orders? Do they go by the time placed? Region of the order placed? Size of the shoe? Trying to figure this out...

3 orders placed via NDC.

All with NDA shipping.

All have been delivered today.

happy.gif
That's what you think. Nike will swoop in and snatch it off your doorstep. Nike CS rep said so.

Last edited:
good idea. just would have held out til the yeezys drop and make everyone redirect to the largest size.

anyone else besides me still waiting to hear from nike? cancellation or tracking I just want to know what's going on
laugh.gif
Still (im)patiently waiting on shipping confirmation on my 12.5 (lucked out manually, no bots my way).

Getting more nervous with every hour that goes by and I don't get that email though...

Edit: Shoes are coming to Ohio, and I got order confirmation at 8:06a, if that information is useful to anyone.

Last edited:
Man, I wish they would release another Contra. Same sidescroll, gameplay, everything just with updated graphics. Would be awesome.

so no one with a shipping confirm has been canceled tho right? i cant see them stopping transit on it, Idc what they say

:rofl: @ that kat williams pic being reposted again...has to be the 3-4th time & every time its spot on :rofl:

Last edited:
what are your statuses when you check on NDC?  Mine says "Preparing to ship"...

Mine still says preparing to ship as well.

so no one with a shipping confirm has been canceled tho right? i cant see them stopping transit on it, Idc what they say

100% possible. They canceled an order on me last week due to a billing discrepancy and recalled the package after it was already out for delivery.

Heard it through the grapevine (current popular bot developers) that in order for your pairs to get cancelled is if you were able to 

- cop both the DB3s and Mints at the same time (dead giveaway that bots are being used or you ARE EXTREMELY LUCKY)

- ordering multiple pairs of either limited pairs

- multiple SINGLE orders of the same shoe being shipped to the same address or using the same billing address

Hope that helps for those that actually got through on Saturday.  

Last edited:
Heard it through the grapevine that in order for your pairs to get cancelled is if you were able to 

- cop both the DB3s and Mints at the same time (dead giveaway that bots are being used or you ARE EXTREMELY LUCKY)

- ordering multiple pairs of either limited pairs

- multiple SINGLE orders being shipped to the same address or using the same billing address

Hope that helps for those that actually got through on Saturday.  
got a single order of 3s and 10s on 2 accounts to the same address with all the same info. youre incorrect

Back
Top Bottom