Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

At this point, I'm really not even mad about missing out on the kicks, it is what it is. Honestly, I'm more mad that I clear my browsing data and passwords every weekend, and have to figure out all my damn logon information over and over again!!

I only waited 5 mins for a size 13 and got the out of stock message.  I can't believe others got size 12 after waiting for over 10 mins.   Oh well on to the next.

Very disappointed... Everything started out perfect and ontime to clicking the link and my size just waiting for a spot to checkout but then the waiting waiting waiting waiting and finally soldout 30 mins of my life I will never get back Lol... O well On to next release Congrats to those of you who got thru! NT#turnup!

they arent gonna change it bruh

id rather go back to the old way of it just loading and hoping you added it in your cart :smh:

Right, the last time when it was fair for everyone was when it there was site crashing amd race to the finish method.. I was always successful back then.

Every week. Same ****.

Nike, you can eat a bag of aids ***** for this waiting in line ********. I used to scoop every single release no sweat, no bots, no nothing. I even got yeezy 2 with no bot. Ever since this **** its a strikeout every time. The line is FAKE

So good at finding new ways to **** customers in the ***.

Struck out and will have a new strategy for upcoming hype up releases... i know exactly where I went wrong... I will come back with vengeance next time. Side note throw a size 11 mints back, not paying $270 for a second place prize.

Last edited:
Not that nike will answer me but I'd like to know why my IPad which clicked the link 1st by a minute didn't make it through the line before my pc did. I figured I wasn't going to get them but if they put you in line they should at least go through in order.

Got the OOS msg about the same time everyone else did for a size 11 smh. I need to either upgrade this internet or give in to a bot. Haven't been able to cop anything off ndc this year. 
mean.gif

W
Every week. Same ****.

Nike, you can eat a bag of aids ***** for this waiting in line ********. I used to scoop every single release no sweat, no bots, no nothing. I even got yeezy 2 with no bot. Ever since this **** its a strikeout every time. The line is FAKE

So good at finding new ways to **** customers in the ***.
Well damn

didnt even expect to get through on these so im not even mad. got through on the Lebron Ext so im good

Back
Top Bottom