Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

III>ALL

(a lil bias since III are my fave
laugh.gif
)
true...

<- waiting on restock too if that ever happens, I thought they canceled tons of bot orders, where are the shoes?

<- waiting on restock too if that ever happens, I thought they canceled tons of bot orders, where are the shoes?
Tomorrow is the unveiling of the DB's for this year notice how they restocked the DB5's this week 3 times and other shoes. Don't be surprised if Nike pulls something tomorrow

you should.
Agreed.  Such a bummer.  Definitely thought these would be re-releasing after how many orders were cancelled.  Definitely felt like more were cancelled than the DB5s.

With that said, I have no idea.

Bump

I can see these restocking on ndc sometime soon, ftl had a decent restock of Jordan's earlier today

Bump

I can see these restocking on ndc sometime soon, ftl had a decent restock of Jordan's earlier today

Has nothing to do with Nike and the pairs online were not restocks. Just reported instore inventory posted online.

You are correct, I was just making a comment about the ftl thing but it was around this time last year ndc did a decent restock and I scored galaxy zoom rookies... Just keepin hope alive bruh :smile:

You are correct, I was just making a comment about the ftl thing but it was around this time last year ndc did a decent restock and I scored galaxy zoom rookies... Just keepin hope alive bruh :smile:

Yea but starting false rumors does more harm than good.

Back
Top Bottom