CONFIRMED:Holiday retro 9s (Johny Kilroy retro 9- october)

I could only imagine the lines for these kicks. i bet jb is going to mass produce these sneakers and they will sit like the previous 9's and perhaps going on sale.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

I could only imagine the lines for these kicks. i bet jb is going to mass produce these sneakers and they will sit like the previous 9's and perhaps going on sale.
Like the recent XIV's...right?

Because those sold like the previous Retro XIV's...this is 2012...things have changed...

JM

Im looking forward to the black/blue color way since I missed out on the only 9s I like, powder blues, but Im curious to see how the Killroys will look like but besides that Im not a big fan of the 9s so Im good on the olives and CGs more for all of yall

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Because those sold like the previous Retro XIV's...this is 2012...things have changed...

JM
as much as JM has a point, never in my life or da history of JB has da IX's ever been a rapid seller sold out in a day sneaker....none of da OG's none of da first round of retros, none of da CDPs, and none of da 2nd round of retros either...

if they smoke then we're definitely in a different era then.

Thanks for the info. I cant wait for the cool grey 9. My originals already have yellowed on the PL.

I say the CG IX probably would've sold out but since they're releasing in December They'll last a little while like the Last Shot XIVs did this past christmas. Seriously doubt they'll sit long enough to go on sale though b/c of the colorway. After Christmas they'll be bought up. Now the Olives are coming out in November so they might sit but you never know if the Royal Xs sold out anything is possible. I'm not waiting on either to go on sale though.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

JM
as much as JM has a point, never in my life or da history of JB has da IX's ever been a rapid seller sold out in a day sneaker....none of da OG's none of da first round of retros, none of da CDPs, and none of da 2nd round of retros either...

CGs sold quick in Cincinnati. I remember the line too. The french blues sold out too.

iam pretty sure these will sellout instantly like all the retros these days and don't be surpised to see them on ebay for $300+
30t6p3b.gif

I remember way back in Brooklyn when they air brushed the green on the olives black. I used to think they were fakes cause the "colorway" never officially released. They looked much better though wasn't a fan of that olive green. 
o9h3z8.jpg

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Originally Posted by ninjahood

JM

CGs sold quick in Cincinnati. I remember the line too. The french blues sold out too.
cool greys were all sale ALL OVER NYC for 79.99 in all da modells in da 5 boros next to da croc XVII's, low top lightnings, and all black XVII lows...it took xmas season

for all those to clear out along with da brisk sales of da raptor VII's and french VII's ..i remember it like it was yesterday.

JM

Those white/red 14s were a limited release tho.. last shots and stealth 14s can still be found.

I get what you're saying tho.. different times. them 90s babies are older now and they wanna jack our style = more heads

Originally Posted by Wests

I just want the black and whites.

Guess u missed out the white/blacks from 2010 huh?They were quite identical to the 2002 retros but hadThe jumpman on the midsole of the left shoeReversed.

cant wait to get another pair of cool grey ix's. sure hope they didnt alter too muuuch....-_-

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by Wests

I just want the black and whites.

Guess u missed out the white/blacks from 2010 huh?
They were quite identical to the 2002 retros but had
The jumpman on the midsole of the left shoe
Reversed.

He's talking about the black and whites that are like citrus, but with the red.

First sample pics of the Air Jordan 9 Retro "Cool Grey" of 2012.

Idk about you guys, but to me, something looks off..

See for yourself.

air-jordan-9-cool-grey-retro.jpg

Will cop the cool greys but not the olives, never liked them.

For the kilroys and the blue/black, I will have to see the pictures, but if they are nice, I will cop.

I have the citrus 9 and I really like them, now I need more 9 in the closet!

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

First sample pics of the Air Jordan 9 Retro "Cool Grey" of 2012.

Idk about you guys, but to me, something looks off..

See for yourself.

air-jordan-9-cool-grey-retro.jpg

smh ...it is off....hope official ones look more like the original (toe area)

Back
Top Bottom