CONFIRMED:Holiday retro 9s (Johny Kilroy retro 9- october)

Yeah, those look like GS sizes

I wonder if they're going to have the same horrible painted midsoles the ones from last year had.

Originally Posted by d27official

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

First sample pics of the Air Jordan 9 Retro "Cool Grey" of 2012.

Idk about you guys, but to me, something looks off..

See for yourself.

air-jordan-9-cool-grey-retro.jpg

smh ...it is off....hope official ones look more like the original (toe area)

looks like da sole isn't translucent.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

First sample pics of the Air Jordan 9 Retro "Cool Grey" of 2012.

Idk about you guys, but to me, something looks off..

See for yourself.

really jb?

I wouldn't criticize that pic. The sneakers are months away from production and they're probably far off from the finished project. The sneaker looks like a kids size.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Yeah, those look like GS sizes

I wonder if they're going to have the same horrible painted midsoles the ones from last year had.

Truth. My Charcoal 9's 
sick.gif
. Paint peeling. Is it even paint? Like reynolds wrap slapped on with a wet sponge. And those are my favorite 9's 
mad.gif

I didn't even think it was possible to throw the banana toe-box on the 9's. These are horrible...another thing I don't like about the new Jordans; is that they raise up the tongue on the shoe. Just makes the shoe look so sloppy.
Just make the exact model that dropped back in 2002, JB...hot damn.

Shape looks off, but it could just be a pair of GS size. The sole better be transparent on RD or this is an EZPASS. I could even deal with a completely clear sole, but solid bottoms on these just wont fly with me.

I also hope these CGs this year have mesh tongues, my pair in 02 fit really narrow because of the leather tongues used. 

I thought I was the only one... But if the final version looks like this, im passing. I'm sorry, but I refuse to buy one of my favorite pair of Jordans and I can blatantly tell there's something off about it

Thank god I won't need many of JB's new releases after next year's run of V's. As usual, I will try and reserve judgment until final pictures surface.

Cool Grey 9's are a no go for me, because my cool greys are still in great condition. Hopefully they'll release another hot colorway.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

mad thirsty cats in here for da olives...where were ya when they were marked down to death, and then sent to be DYED black to have a better chance at selling?
grin.gif

Agreed. In 2002, I bought my Olive IX's for $90 instead of $140.I'm excited about Olive's releasing again. Never liked Cool Grey IX's. To each their own.

THE COOL GREY LOOK WEIRD JUST SOLD A DS PAIR TODAY AND DECIDED TO KEEP MY VNDS PAIR AND FOR THE OLIVES I COPPED A VNDS PAIR BUT NO BOX AND WAS ABOUT TO COP THEM AGAIN DS FOR LIKE 350 AND BETTER I DIDNT BUT HAVE TO GET THEM CAUSE THEY WERE MY FIRST PAIR OF J'S EVER. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I JUST HEAR THESE WERE COMING OUT I KINDA GOT OUT OF THE GAME BUT BEEN BORED AND DECIDED TO SE WHATS UP WITH NIKETALK AND SAW ALL THE NEW RELEASES BUT ONLY REALLY LOOKING FORWAD TO THE OLY VI AND VII AND GOLD MEDALS PACK

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Those CG's look like the old fakes we used to see back in the day when the '02 came out.  

"cough" hate to say I told you so...

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...ase-release-these-again-

Yeah, they could well be GS or they could be early promos, but don't bet against the final version looking like that. I have no faith left at all for this brand.
these look terrible. they replaced the smookey sole with a solid grey sole

Them olives is butt ugly but the CGs proly going to look a lot better remeber when people were putting out some wack pics of of the chi Xs can't wait to see the kilroys tho

Back
Top Bottom