CONFIRMED:Holiday retro 9s (Johny Kilroy retro 9- october)

*ugh* I'll stick with CG and Olive IXs only this year.
btw the olive parts will be dyed black FTW!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Hibb304

Not lookin good guys. I wish I had more hands so I could give em 4 thumbs down.
Seriously. Personally, I think they're all garbage except for the cool grey's. Only ones I want to have outside the power blues and white/black/red's (which I have). 

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Air Jordan 9 "Cool Grey" OG (2002)
jordan-ix-cool-grey-confirmed-holiday-2012.jpg

Air Jordan 9 "Cool Grey" Sample/2012

air-jordan-ix-cool-grey-2012-retro-2.jpg

There's QUITE A FEW DIFFERENCES ACTUALLY.

But i'll let you guys pick them out.

'02 > '12

This is EXACTLY why I don't buy that many Jordan's anymore. There are so many differences in these two shoes it's mind boggling.

JB can keep this trash!

WHAT WHAT WHAT OK (in lil johns voice) You know the game is f*&k up when ppl are drooling over the olive 9's
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I have been to different sites and ppl are talking about the olives like they are the playoff 12s
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
lmao back in the day you had to pay for ppl to wear those shoes and the Kilroys ppl only want them bc they are different and have the number 4 on the back ppl are clown I need a better picture before I make my mind up but if those are what the look like its gonna be a no look pass magic style
eyes.gif

i can understand the olive hype somewhat... Not for the actual shoe, but for customs... The olives are the perfect canvas
I dug these out of the back of the closet to show how my olives ended up back in the day...

Pretty beat now... but i was breakin necks as a 18-19 yr old in these... haha

Might scoop up another and get something a little more subdued done to them

Some of the older Nt'ers might remember these.... Is Skywalker still on NT? It's been forever since i've thought of these

Wow... it's been forever since i've posted anything... my signature is embarrassing 

Originally Posted by DWileykyoT

i can understand the olive hype somewhat... Not for the actual shoe, but for customs... The olives are the perfect canvas
I dug these out of the back of the closet to show how my olives ended up back in the day...

Pretty beat now... but i was breakin necks as a 18-19 yr old in these... haha

Might scoop up another and get something a little more subdued done to them

Some of the older Nt'ers might remember these.... Is Skywalker still on NT? It's been forever since i've thought of these

Wow... it's been forever since i've posted anything... my signature is embarrassing 

I feel you on making something custom out of the olives but ppl did that when those it the sales rack. I am planning on making some all black joints if the hit outlets buy I hearing ppl say that they ate going to be killing it with olive cargos and I'm like uh they like this cw

Originally Posted by dimez81

why are the shape off???...this should be the easiest shoe to retro....they should have the models from all the retro 9 they put out the last 10 years
THIS

I swear I seen those Kilroy's about 6-7 years ago.....when fakes were really a problem! I saw that same colorway minus the #4 on the back being sold on corners along with the spongebob Jordan's....smh

Im glad to get a replacement for my 02' CGs, the look clean but on the the toes is pretty badly separated, the olives on the other hand I never had so Im def coppin' them

Originally Posted by jacksodk

I swear I seen those Kilroy's about 6-7 years ago.....when fakes were really a problem! I saw that same colorway minus the #4 on the back being sold on corners along with the spongebob Jordan's....smh
you didnt know? copying the fakes is nikes new idea of innovation, fusions started out as fakes also

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by balkiny03

WHAT WHAT WHAT OK (in lil johns voice) You know the game is f*&k up when ppl are drooling over the olive 9's
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Basically.
This.  I would cop the Olives on discount to dye, but they won't sit so unless I can get them under retail they're a pass for me.

I hope the Cool Grey's resemble the 02's by the time the final pics surface.  If not, I'll take my chances dropping more for the 02's.

whats up wit the frenchs... the pic floatin' around looks like OGs, the sole is all yellowed?

Originally Posted by LeWBeZ

whats up wit the frenchs... the pic floatin' around looks like OGs, the sole is all yellowed?

The sole is supposed to be a sample 2012 pair of them with a translucent sole.

Back
Top Bottom