CONFIRMED:Holiday retro 9s (Johny Kilroy retro 9- october)

All about personal preference.

Never cared for the Olives, but to each his own. There are a lot of shoes that I like that others hate. Not that serious.

Only thing that makes me laugh is that suddenly every OG color is being placed up on the Mount Rushmore of J's. Again, to each his own.

Cop what you like.

New pic!

johnny-kilroy-jordans.jpg

Btw, from the looks of it (could just be the 02 version), the Charcoal 7s look official and not the DMP version in 09.

Only time will tell.

The Kilroys................

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

New pic!

johnny-kilroy-jordans.jpg

Btw, from the looks of it (could just be the 02 version), the Charcoal 7s look official and not the DMP version in 09.

Only time will tell.

The Kilroys................

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg
I pray thats how the Charcoals look!

Don't be so quick to be pleased with those Charcoals... it could just be the angle and the image quality that has them looking on point.

Everyone does realize that the DMP VIIs are closer to the OG than the 2002 retro...right?

And those Kilroys...even with the amount of beasts running around nowadays, I guarantee they don't sell out. They can't. I'll be OMGWTFBBQ-flabergasted.

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Originally Posted by TheAfoot

where is yours my dude? Please refrain from typing before you think (look at my older post)
This is why i haven't posted in moths
tired.gif

Thanks for the info and please excuse the NT members that have been members for TWO weekends now...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illadelALLDAY

Everyone does realize that the DMP VIIs are closer to the OG than the 2002 retro...right?

And those Kilroys...even with the amount of beasts running around nowadays, I guarantee they don't sell out. They can't. I'll be OMGWTFBBQ-flabergasted.

Actually...that's false...as on owner of the OGs I can tell you a worn pair of 02 looks exactly like OGs do...

*prefers that you just take my word* *doesn't feel like posting pics*

I was kinda excited when they said some "Kilroys" were going to drop until I saw the pics. You would think they'd choose a better colorway for an epic commercial of Johnny Kilroy. Looks like garbage. I think it's just gonna be Cool Greys for me. The preview pics of the Olives looks nothing like the OG. I'm straight. Wish they bring back the Flint 9's..

ouch.
allota disapproval in this thread.
me, I'm on the fence, mold looks weird but color ways seem deec. i wanna see in person

they look quite nice in the new pic... but the pair is probably sample... @*!* quality with the GR version... as usual

Originally Posted by RickJamez

man i was just looking at some OGs on ebay last night. i love the translucent smoke outsole

You still call that an og?Remember that all ogs had less glossy midsolesAnd all lace holes had the plastic loops unlikeThe first row of any retro 9s.

cool greys an olives will be picked up for sure.
kilroys an photo blues just aren't for me...

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by RickJamez

man i was just looking at some OGs on ebay last night. i love the translucent smoke outsole

You still call that an og?Remember that all ogs had less glossy midsolesAnd all lace holes had the plastic loops unlikeThe first row of any retro 9s.
yeah you're right, i meant to say the retro cool grey 9s....im a sucka for cool grey/stealth CW 

Back
Top Bottom