Confirmed Jordan 14 last shot retro June14th 2018

I do recall the 2014 retro run of the XIV’s being coveted. I recall cats calling the Og first colorway (white/blk/Red) and Ferrari XIV’s “grails”.

Last edited:
What are your thoughts on the quality?
I can’t personally say if we comparing previous retros of this shoe first time with this colorway had the cinders In middle school and the candy cane in 2012 when I was going to college as far as comfort they decent and I know people been talking about the qc issues but mine only has excess glue on one of teeth on my left pair and my right pair is flawless other than that I’m happy I would get only if you don’t have a previous retro of this colorway and even then on disco I couldn’t wait though didn’t want these to dry up on me

good looking on the oneness deal....you don't have to email them anymore either

my nike.com pair is going back ASAP

Thunder 14's are some of the ugliest shoes to ever bare a jumpman. Cant believe dudes were crazy those.

They're just a black and yellow shoe. They're far worse color ways.

You must hate the Steelers or something.

I always loved this shoe but it has been a headache all weekend trying to find a pair that hasn’t been destroyed with glue smh ‍

1529289834919316655371.jpg

The kids hooked it up for Fathers day..
:pimp:
:nthat:

I’m itching to wear mine.but with pretty much any Jordan, I wait a few months to break them out. You are right 14’s are one of the only few Js that look good on me with shorts. I envy people with legs long enough to pull off 1s,5s and 6s with shorts. My legs are way too short and fat to pull those off
image.png

you and me both

This is what i don't understand. Everyone is always like "wait for the discount", "I wouldn't pay retail for these", etc. When things go on discount, we are literally talking about going from $190 to what, $150, $140, hell even $130? You people are always talking about discounts over $40, $50, or even $60 dollars? I mean we are literally talking about what, 2 days worth of coffee and lunch, maybe 3? This is ridiculous talking about taking chances over $50 dollars. I will never understand that.

This is what i don't understand. Everyone is always like "wait for the discount", "I wouldn't pay retail for these", etc. When things go on discount, we are literally talking about going from $190 to what, $150, $140, hell even $130? You people are always talking about discounts over $40, $50, or even $60 dollars? I mean we are literally talking about what, 2 days worth of coffee and lunch, maybe 3? This is ridiculous talking about taking chances over $50 dollars. I will never understand that.
This is niketalk. If you don’t get it, u don’t get it :nthat:

Nothing wrong with being patient and waiting for a sneaker to go on sale. If someone wants to pay retail for a shoe they want without the hassle of "waiting for the discount," then that's fine as well. It's the game we all play.

Savings is savings bruh. If you can catch a deal, why not take it?

Gotta agree with this. Crazy. It's almost as if people are choosing to spend their own money the way that they see fit. Ridiculous.

So, I personally have 140 pairs of Js at this point in my collection..I absolutely try and get military discount on every release or wait for them to drop in price..let’s do some math here based off an average retail of $190 for arguments sake.

$190 retail
20% military discount = $38
$38 X 140 pairs = $5,320 saved

So you tell me that saving $5,320 is ridiculous lol. You do you, others will do them..but don’t bash bro

I’m just flat out cheap
I love playing the disco game
How low can it go?
Sometimes I win sometimes I lose
Took a gamble hoping oneness would have a bigger disco and now my size is soldout oh well
When I start paying retail for everything I’ll change my name to RichRooster :rofl:
But seriously I love saving money

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom