Confirmed Jordan 6 "hare” Push out to June 2020? $190

Not selected at all on Champs and waitlisted at both Foot Action and Foot Locker. I used 500 points at FTL the other 2 just entered. I really don’t want to pay full retail for these. My FTL is pretty nice and allow us to use military discount as long as it’s not super limited. If I’m not selected what’s the pickup time to wait around for a pair on a Wednesday?

3A87E8CF-2A56-4FF9-B8D4-D96E32F427E2.jpeg

Finally can give these a break 😂😂😂😂😂😂

6 months ago, these would have sat on release day. After the Flint craziness, I'm not sure how they'll do. I still think they'll hang around for a bit on release day though. Interested to see what happens because I don't think these have much hype and stores are back open so people have the chance to cop off footsite raffles and in store.

Going off StockX prices though, highest bids are $230s-$240s before release (though they have released in the EU), which after fees is barely retail, which usually indicates low demand/high stock.
Flint's was the same way. Then they shot up. It could either way.

1 out of 12 entries hit on the raffle on champs, footaction and footlocker

didn’t think it was going to be that difficult

Yes just got through on the wait list at FTL. I’m glad they’re giving us until Thursday. It’s a thunder storm tomorrow.
Do you still get the rewards with purchase since this whole FLX thing?

Yes just got through on the wait list at FTL. I’m glad they’re giving us until Thursday. It’s a thunder storm tomorrow.
Do you still get the rewards with purchase since this whole FLX thing?

Nope. You can spend 50,000 points ($500 spend) to get a $10 gift card which is so laughable. I just save all my points for reservation head starts. FLX is so much worse than VIP. I have about 50 free pairs of socks from the old VIP system.

Little sister entered raffle for me in store at shoe palace. They called her this morning and she got em. Didn’t even tell me she entered me in lol

Nope. You can spend 50,000 points ($500 spend) to get a $10 gift card which is so laughable. I just save all my points for reservation head starts. FLX is so much worse than VIP. I have about 50 free pairs of socks from the old VIP system.
Well they did it on purpose, probably felt they was giving too much money away. But gift cards being sold out and only being able to redeem one a month is crazy

did a couple of raffles. Got nothing. Gonna try on the L delivery system, known as SNKRS, and the footsites, later on.

Have my one pair locked down, and glad to have these in the collection. I’ve always preferred 6s over 7s. The only 7s I like are the Bordeaux’s and the French Blues. And I like 6s, especially in the Carmine type colorblocking (Carmines, Olympics, and Orange Gatorades), and with these being in the same colorblocking, they’ve been dope since day 1 to me. My ONLY gripe is the tongue. It’s not bad, but wish the multi colors were fully exposed and not covered by the transparent outer layer.

Wtf! Damn I was going to get my dad some socks and give him the reward for Father’s Day now I have to listen to him complain about me buying another pair of shoes and not him.

• Haha
Reactions: Ube
Have my one pair locked down, and glad to have these in the collection. I’ve always preferred 6s over 7s. The only 7s I like are the Bordeaux’s and the French Blues. And I like 6s, especially in the Carmine type colorblocking (Carmines, Olympics, and Orange Gatorades), and with these being in the same colorblocking, they’ve been dope since day 1 to me. My ONLY gripe is the tongue. It’s not bad, but wish the multi colors were fully exposed and not covered by the transparent outer layer.

I feel like thats my only gripe with these too, I wish the colors on the tongue were more visible. The colored tongue is one of the best features of the Hares

I feel like thats my only gripe with these too, I wish the colors on the tongue were more visible. The colored tongue is one of the best features of the Hares

Yeah I feel exactly the same. They're pretty hard to see with that layering and I think it looks a bit weird personally. Compared to the Hare 7s though I do like how the 6 retros are still a taller shoe. I've been looking at a lot of OG 7 media and the original collar and tounge had some good height to it (like a lot of shoes in 1992). The recent retros screwed that up and they now sit quite lower. Some of the charm was lost IMO. Just look at these!

aj7-michael-jordan-air-jordan-7-hare.jpg

So I hit at FTL FA and CHAMPS I'm going to pick one up today and since they are giving us a two day pick up window I'll decide if I want to double up on Thursday...

Back
Top Bottom