Confirmed Jordan 6 "hare” Push out to June 2020? $190

Can’t wait to get my pair next Wednesday! After seeing this lace swap I ordered me a pair of those green laces!
5B3F66C2-C79C-4B5A-89EE-B31E8417FE30.jpeg
Where do I get these laces?

Only entered 1/4 head starts for FTL/FTA reservation. I think these will be easy to get.

Of course, I could be wrong and they end up like the Flints.

I wear size 11. I already have the shoes. Which length should I get if I wanna go for the unlaced, hang off the side look?
I went with the 63 inch. From what I’ve read is 53 inch laces will hang from the lace lock and 63 inches will tie at the lace(normal length).

Lost the hibbetts online raffle smh I hope this release is better than the flints and fire red V release for me

Yall think these sellout quick tomorrow? I need pair but will b at wrk wen they drop... goin take a early break to try n cop on snkrs app or eastbay

Yall think these sellout quick tomorrow? I need pair but will b at wrk wen they drop... goin take a early break to try n cop on snkrs app or eastbay
6 months ago, these would have sat on release day. After the Flint craziness, I'm not sure how they'll do. I still think they'll hang around for a bit on release day though. Interested to see what happens because I don't think these have much hype and stores are back open so people have the chance to cop off footsite raffles and in store.

Going off StockX prices though, highest bids are $230s-$240s before release (though they have released in the EU), which after fees is barely retail, which usually indicates low demand/high stock.

Last edited:
6 months ago, these would have sat on release day. After the Flint craziness, I'm not sure how they'll do. I still think they'll hang around for a bit on release day though. Interested to see what happens because I don't think these have much hype and stores are back open so people have the chance to cop off footsite raffles and in store.

Going off StockX prices though, highest bids are $230s-$240s before release (though they have released in the EU), which after fees is barely retail, which usually indicates low demand/high stock.
Yea jus tryin to gauge thngs.. stores still closed in my area so online my only option, took a L on hibbet so inma try eastbay an snkrs app for me an my sons sizes hopefully I can cop.. if not i still have my hare 7s In good condition ... definitely not paying resale for these lol

Back
Top Bottom