Confirmed Jordan 6 "hare” Push out to June 2020? $190

Boom. So no SP refreshing madness for me today.
copped.jpg

Missed out on SNKRS this game is wild lol

Instant sellout on hibbets really?

I’ve been telling you guys, GR resale is back on the menu again... JB/Nike have to be cutting quantities to drive up hype again. I noticed this started with UNC 3s earlier this year (pre quarantine) when spots started getting fewer FSRs.

The endgame, like in 2015, is increased quantities with an increased retail price.

The only plus is that nowadays, eBay, FB groups, and craigslist aren’t your only resale options plus thank god none of us have to deal with Twitter RSVPs anymore.

So I have a confirmation number on FTL and my credit card was charged but after sitting on the confirmation page for a minute my **** kept reloading and at the top of the screen it was flashing saying u did not complete order in time.

But credit card was charged. Said thank you for order. Said i earned FLX points. No confirmation email tho.

Did i hit??!!!!!

I just hope they didn't cut the numbers on the Fire Red 4s or the Carmines, do whatever you want to the other pairs coming in the meantime, but please give us enough of those. The limited quantities **** and that stuff turned a lot of people off.

Unless it's a Covid-19/Last Dance quick phase, it looks like we might be entering a "post 2011 Concord XI" madness. To be honest, I ain't mad at this Hare VI cw.

This is cyclical, Nike/JB need to increase sales while also increasing revenue over a long period. They know the best way to sustain long term growth is to build up the value of retros so they historically have done this. If most retros are sitting and going on discount, people aren’t going to fork over additional retail for retro+ cws (since they see them as worth the discount prices) but, if everything sells out and resale prices increase, people are willing to pay the additional retail prices since the market value of the products has gone up (I.e. in 2015 “$190 is a lot but it’s cheaper than resale and these are technically ‘remastered’ right?”).

Hey if that’s what it is I’ll take it. They were saturating the market with too much garbage anyways
How about when it comes to the stuff people want, like a long anticipated retro? You know, I don't want to jump through hoops or pay the extra to pre-order for the Fire Reds or the Carmines but I honestly think I might have to just to have a pair secured.

This is cyclical, Nike/JB need to increase sales while also increasing revenue over a long period. They know the best way to sustain long term growth is to build up the value of retros so they historically have done this. If most retros are sitting and going on discount, people aren’t going to fork over additional retail for retro+ cws (since they seem them as worth the discount prices) but, if everything sells out and resale prices increase, people are willing to pay the additional retail prices since the market value of the products has gone up (I.e. in 2015 “$190 is a lot but it’s cheaper than resale and these are technically ‘remastered’ right?”).
I see where you are coming from but it sucks they are pulling it when they had their record quarter. Obviously it seemed like amping up the numbers worked for them. I never saw an OG retro sit since 2015. It was never EASY to get any of the retros I went after. Black Metallic 5s I remember being pretty tough, but I got them, but still. The Fire Red 5 were deceptively easy to grab. I don't want the 11 Retro madness to start again because that just made sneaker fans look bad.

Back
Top Bottom