Confirmed Jordan 6 "hare” Push out to June 2020? $190

My guy not trying to flex but I'm good. I make great money and alot of that comes from my savings habit. I think we're all entitled to an irresponsible choices every now and then especially for the money that we work for. I appreciate you trying to drop gems but I'm the last person you should be trying to school of fiscal responsibility. I have a $2000 per month budget I put myself on when it pertains to things of this nature, I rarely get anywhere near there. Also, even through the quarantine I'm still working so it's really not hurting me. Once again I'm good bruh, you know there are alot of people who who would say spending anything over $100 for a pair of kicks is irresponsible but I'm sure you could care less right? And impress? I've stated I wanted these shoes since day one, was planning to cop them from fineline until he pushed the date back. Maybe I just like the shoes. It's guys on here spending stacks on $170 Jordan 1s but I'm the one getting lectures. Come on fam. Do you and I'll do me.

LOVE THIS!

11DB1867-A4B6-459B-A1A3-0E79CDB3D3B3.gif
Wait....somebody paid 500 American dollars for these?

Any word on how this release looking? Wanna cop but I'ma be mad paying retail if I could wait for a coupon code. Seen some Jordans been sitting on these sites lately

Any word on how this release looking? Wanna cop but I'ma be mad paying retail if I could wait for a coupon code. Seen some Jordans been sitting on these sites lately
Don't seem to be any hype for these since the flint 13 release a few day before these i hope they do sit but who know we shall see

Dang, these and the Top3 5's come out too close together. I like 6's more than 5's but I'd probably never wear these, I rarely even wear my Hare 7's.

Back
Top Bottom