CONFIRMED: JORDAN OLYMPIC CELEBRATION PACK VII (with real pics)

Not a Fan but thought i would let the NT fam see them first.
I assume these will go with those gay pride VI's? no dis-respect!
I have had these for awhile, just thought they were an unreleased samples and an ugly one at that!
But on ISS I come apon this ;

[table][tr][td]rex23aj
wrote:
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hello, I have heard something about a special pack of Jordan VII inspired by the work of Miro (artist of Barcelona) the relationship between everything is for the Olympics Games held in Barcelona in 1992. I have been told that the pack comes exclusively in Barcelona in July and one month later is the General release.[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]MJO23DAN
wrote:
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Post a reference or link and try again when you find concrete information.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Just confirmed the PACK, first pic. That I said, release at Barcelona in July the 5th, and one month later worldwide release. Really limited release.

Here are the pics I have of them. A pretty typical Bastardization of a classic Jordan, as to beexpected from the powers that be at JB that have destroyed the wonderful now disgraced legacy of one of the greatest brands ever! ..I rant!

It said that i truly wish JB would just fold and close the doors now. I used to be the biggest Fan, I guessI still am just pre 2006.

worst jordans EVER

and that's saying something

these joints look more fakes than most fakes lol

Lord have mercy on that castrophe...

...and Jordan continues to fall down the slippery slope toward self destruction

WOW ... all I can say is WOW
Very f n disaponited , they are just killing everything . Brand Jordan just S T O P and let the game go.

That's a shame, because those would have been nice without all the color crap on there, and maybe changing the yellow/red on the midsole to gold to matchthe jumpman. Thinking about that, these are actually customizable, unlike the atrocious new VI with that stitching on the toe.

Would look a lot like DMP VI's that way. And it looks like there's some clear sole from the medial shot, wow.

One thing this does do is help the fake shoe industry and those who wear fakes. It'll be real hard to tell which ones are fake or authentic on thesehorrors.

roll.gif

It's official! Gentry has completely lost his dang mind! Gentry & his 2 lovers, Josiah Lake & Jamaal Lucas can stick these shoes up each othersBUM!

Good bye Jordan Brand, it was fun! Key word: WAS.

these should be like 1 of 1 worth around 20K and only coppable if you have 5 gold medals? but seriously are they really going to put these in stores? i'mso ashamed of JB....Jordans are going down a very dark path.

anyone have that "epic failure" pic.....?

Was going to directly respond to Flint's E-mail but i'll post here...

... JB is making crap worse than fakes at this point...

What happened to the "Gay rights" version we saw earlier? Those were laughable but these are HORRID! Did Gentry drop some shrooms, stare at theolympic rings and the VII's, draw out the prototype in MS paint and called it a day?

Quote from my girl upon seeing these:

good god
like....

they look like they were hand painted by a 3 year old who was colorblind and mentally challenged

gross

eyes.gif
roll.gif

762250cec5b4776c9e4b0781ef7a6c046ae2e0c.gif

Back
Top Bottom