CONFIRMED: JORDAN OLYMPIC CELEBRATION PACK VII (with real pics)

roll.gif
MastaAce718 wrote:

2eej77t.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

looks like someone designed these under the influence of crack and then threw up on some jays and then called it a day.

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

Not a Fan but thought i would let the NT fam see them first.
I assume these will go with those gay pride VI's? no dis-respect!
I have had these for awhile, just thought they were an unreleased samples and an ugly one at that!
But on ISS I come apon this ;

[table][tr][td]rex23aj
wrote:
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hello, I have heard something about a special pack of Jordan VII inspired by the work of Miro (artist of Barcelona) the relationship between everything is for the Olympics Games held in Barcelona in 1992. I have been told that the pack comes exclusively in Barcelona in July and one month later is the General release.[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]MJO23DAN
wrote:
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Post a reference or link and try again when you find concrete information.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Just confirmed the PACK, first pic. That I said, release at Barcelona in July the 5th, and one month later worldwide release. Really limited release.

Here are the pics I have of them. A pretty typical Bastardization of a classic Jordan, as to be expected from the powers that be at JB that have destroyed the wonderful now disgraced legacy of one of the greatest brands ever! ..I rant!

It said that i truly wish JB would just fold and close the doors now. I used to be the biggest Fan, I guess I still am just pre 2006.

ugh

i can definitely say those are by far, the worst creation i've ever seen that has come out of jordan brand!!!

Back
Top Bottom