Confirmed XX3 *edited*

big ups to the thread starter. those gotta be them.

i like em, i can't wait to see colored pics.
THE WORLD IS YOURS​

:rofl:
roll.gif

I like them.

Having said that, the little piece on the sole that comes up should have been worked as the tip of a Nike swoosh...and visible air insoles would have set the shoe off!

But, I'll probaby be buying a pair depending on colors.

I wanted to walk into the store on release date and see them for the first time... :frown:
frown.gif

I'll save my comments until I see better pics...

Thanks Litesole...

I'm always a lot more impressed when I finally see the AJ in person. Hopefully it will be the same with this one.
www.5DarrenMcFadden.com

Not... really feeling 'em.

And so it stands: the final 3 Js were a really disappointing way to go out, man.

And the only 2 of the last 10 that I really, REALLY liked were the XIVs and the XXs.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

it looks ok, i have to see the colorways
I always thought they were going to look crazy because of these 2 post

63w9sg5.jpg

6gwmvew.jpg

please god let this be a fake picture. If they are it im not feeling them, definately a dissappointment.
M.F.F.L.

Hey LiteSole, that's looks like the pic that I dropped off with my people in LA on monday. I let my people make a copy of it. Shouldn't I be getting the glory? It's cool, I'll share....
HISTORY WILL BE KIND TO ME FOR I INTEND TO WRITE IT....

THE WAY TO MAKE MONEY IS TO BUY WHEN THE BLOOD IS RUNNING IN THE STREETS....

I hope someone posts what I also said about my thoughts on the XX3.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

^^ Yeah, people blowing Jordan Brand up again. Should've known this might be a big disappointment. But I will still reserve opinion on these until more photos arrive. I'm still not feeling em thus far though...
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

most of NT would have been let down no matter what...

i need to see them in color before i make a judgment.
Team Philippines​
Imelda was the original shoe head.​

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

damn, picture already hijacked and added to another thread that was created shortly after this one...the whole damn title of the other thread changed after homeboy jacked this pic and added it to his first post....woah...everyone wanting to be the "OFFICIAL" thread starter...we know who brought the heat...good look Litesole
-sf77

Why would you want glory for a disappointing shoe :\
ohwell.gif
? imo the XX3 is the most horrible jordan shoe ever it seem like gentry saved the worst for last instead of the best for last SMH :smh:
smh.gif
@ whoever like the XX3. >:
mad.gif

answer8blkred3wh6.jpg

tmac5whtblkredwp0.jpg

WOW, Moth@#@!$#@$@, After Packs its it for me.

Who was behind this one? Please tell me it wasnt tinker.

Good job on the pics Litesole, you'll now be known for being the first to show the XXIIIs to the world

Prototype picture or not, I remember when a new Air Jordan shoe was by far undoubtedly a classic the 1st time you laid eyes on them. Now... :smh:
smh.gif
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

Wow those are it ijapino makes a great point :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
Detroit Pistons
PSN robets​

Wow........soo this is how it ends huh????? I guess thats how they saw the end of Jordans CAREER...........started off excellent..........ended UGLY!!!!!!!!
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= kixalive07:.​

Let some better pics surface, its the same thing year in and year out....heads dont like em then around januray 1st when actual production pics surface everyone is on the wagon....the same will be said this time around.
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

I have heard there is a quilt-like pattern on them from people who have seen them....Looks like it on the sides!

we always joked that it would be funny if some dude with very few posts was the first to unveil the XX3
ILLMATIC IS STILL AT IT

Back
Top Bottom