Confirmed XX3 *edited*

Very VIII Iversonesque
New Jersey Nets More Than A Game
#1 Marcus Williams #2 Josh Boone #5 Jason Kidd - C #7 Bostjan Nachbar
#11 Darrell Armstrong #30 Malik Allen #12 Nenad Krstic #15 Vince Carter #21 Antoine Wright
#24 Richard Jefferson #20 Jamaal Magloire #35 Jason Collins #51 Sean Williams

if these are it i am :smh:
smh.gif
|I
tired.gif

for being mikes last shoe, it should have gone out with a bang something clutch

the hype was too much
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

I am very surprised...it's Nov...hmmm....

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

Wait till u guys see actual pics, it is a good shoe.

"Jordan 2009" is sort of like a continuation of the sig line, but not really. It will just be the premiere bball shoe.
SoHi 23

I like them alot...... first they are hand made, stitched (or so we have been led to believe), second its in black and white so any shoes is not going to pop unless its in color (imagine if the III were first seen like this) third the back sole is real interesting and new, fourth it looks real comfy and utilitarian, so playing ball in them or just walking in them all day would be nice.... As far as style, well I guess it was expected to not be so crazy, after the modest styles of the XX1's and XX2's.
JB 2008 wish list: 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,13,16

I'm suprised this thread hasn't shot up to 10 or more pages yet......
SoHi 23

Quote:
If this is the actual shoe :smh:
smh.gif
that people were gonna be disappointed because there was way too much hype building. To be blunt, this shoe is ugly as hell.
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
Refs: Khalfani, rycerocket712, mneezy1, sickickz23​
My EBAYNBA Apparel- BIGnTALL DON'T SLEEP​

shoes are ugly as hell

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

Richkid you can't blame everything on Gentry. If I'm not mistaken the Designer of all Designer, Tinker Hatfield designed these, so he has to share alot of the blame. This shoe just reconfirms my beliefs that Tinker is overrated. He is good though. The difference between Tinker and Dwayne Edwards or Wilson Smith is, MJ was on top of the world when Tinker was designing his shoes. The others don't have that enormous benefit. These shoes don't look that bad. But it is a shame that Kobe has the most unique and edgy looking shoes coming out this season. How does MJ get out done by Michael Jordan Jr. LOL!!!!

^^^^^^^^
I don't agree with you about Tinker, but I do agree with you about a certin thing.
Jordans are more appealin to me when MJ has worn and played in them. I-XIV are more than just shoes, they are a legacy. Shoes worn by the greatest player on Earth, While XV-XXIII are nothing more than overpriced bball shoes.
SoHi 23

ehh...not bad...not great.
just ehhh..
remember when Jordans first hit and you would be like "WOW" :wow:
eek.gif
?
for better or for worse, you'd still be like :wow:
eek.gif
TEAMNEWENGLANDPATRIOTS​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Quote:
I don't agree with you about Tinker, but I do agree with you about a certin thing. Jordans are more appealin to me when MJ has worn and played in them. I-XIV are more than just shoes, they are a legacy. Shoes worn by the greatest player on Earth, While XV-XXIII are nothing more than overpriced bball shoes.
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

I've always been a sucker for rich textures, high quality stitching, and preforated (sp) leathers...This is one of the only sig Jordans that has met all three of those standards since the OG XIII released. I'm very excited about this release...and the fact that only one 2008 pack interests me makes the XX3 even sweeter.

jshortt1999 Jordan BRED IV 10,Jordan Military IV DS 10.5

INDOHAN-

They are if you don't believe me, read what JM,Rock, and Billy said....
SoHi 23

Thanks for the pictures.

Not feeling them from that scan, but no one ever is in love with the first pictures.

But I haven't bought a Jordan since the 19's (and I sold them), and I doubt I'll be buying these either.

0]
alien.gif

Thanks a lot for the pictures..I know my instant reaction...but don't want to make a full judgement till more pictures/story..Just like every Air Jordan....
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Back
Top Bottom