Confirmed XX3 *edited*

^^ Man, who peed in your cereal?
TEAM RAVENS​
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson​
McNair - McGahee - Green - Mason - Clayton - Heap - Ogden - Brown - Flynn - Vincent - Terry - Sams - Stover​

Quote:
weren't the OG's also a basketball shoe? back then the shape of those took a traditional shoe for basketball in a whole different direction. wasn't MJ 1's BANNED from the NBA for its radical colors not following what was supposed to be worn. the XX3 has nothing controvertial about them! and its not my oppinion, its the truth. i'm sorry but it is.......
Join The Clones

You guys were actually expecting a Good Looking shoe? Jordan Brand doesn't even take their products seriously anymore, why should you? The last good original Air Jordan sneaker they made was the 17s.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
myspace.com/kidkuribo
[/font]​

Yeah, if there is one thing you have to know being on this site, that even if we don't like the shoe we will buy into the hype. That is just the way we work, lol
The first rule of the accumulation of wealth is "Dont trust nobody but your cot damn self"

Team Otaku​

no matter what the XX3 looked like people were gonna hate....too much hype...i think they will look pretty cool actually

Quote:
They're starting to grow on me :\
ohwell.gif
TEAM PLATANO
*enoehtmai * Sefone512 * DJ MAC * Ronpanico1 *AJFREAK954 * OnlySomeJordan* kingofny04 *
*NachoBroadway * KayGeeDaGr8 * lawless2387 * HuddyHoliday * KayGeeDaGr8 * AkademiksStyle * DominicanCabeza *
*14dayPolicy * BabyIverson03 * goldenarmz97 * Its FokiS * DRJordanFreak88 * NAPONAPO*​

I've said this before, but regardless of what the XX3 looks like (and yes i think that these are the real 23's), I'm not paying more than $140 for them.....my word.
"And Still..CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us"
4L8O15S16T23!42​

After reading some of the replies, What are you guys looking for?

This don't look bad, IMO, I actually like them. Serious discussion, what were you guys looking for the XX3 model?

It seems like JB/Tinker are in a no win situation since whatever they design will never live up to people's unreasonable expectations.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

Well...10 years after the XIII...makes sense to resemble them. Cant wait to ball in them
AT&T U-VERSE - BEST EVER.
YEA THE BABY DANCES, TO THINK...ITS CIRCA OG XII
FOR SALE: BLACK V SZ 13 DS, BLACK CAROLINA 5 SZ 13 VNDS, CAROLINA VI LOW SZ 13 NDS, BLACK BLUE 18 SZ 12 DS. PM ME IF INTERESTED!

I love how some of you make these damm sneakers like life and death, its not that serious, its only J's calm down.

Months of waiting for pics to surface and then NT verbally assaults the shoe. :wow:
eek.gif

Common man we have way too many kids in here jumpin on the hate train and getting off come release day (scheduled stops: FTL, FL, CS and FA).
:smh:
smh.gif
Kobe is not Leaving!!

Quote:
It's simple. Don't bring other people down together with you when you have a simple mind and easily convinced by such a photo copy paper. :smile:
smile.gif

I will feel that I'm stupid if that's the real shoes. I think that's my problem.
It's not yours and not your place for you to FORCE your blind faith.

Providing a reference point in context to who has seen the shoe already isn't bringing someone down. I can't help it if you construe it that way.

Everytime there's a 50% Employee Appreciation coming up, people in the know give an advance notice before the official word comes down, in most instances well before store managers and even DM's have the slightest clue. If I go around telling everyone that, "Hey, there's a 50% coming up" despite NO official word from anyone in the company, then I've placed my blind faith in someone else's word, one could argue. But taking into consideration that every time there has been a heads up on a 50% or a F&F, the precedent has been set by certain posters that the information is valid and can be trusted.

Slam Ed has proven to me and most others that his word can be trusted.

PO2345 has done the same.

B1LLY HOLYE has done the same.

Rock Deep has done the same.

Baby J has done the same.

JM has done the same.

I can't fault myself for relying on the credibility of other men's word, but seeing as how it hasn't been an issue so far, I will continue to rely on their confirmation. The photocopy isn't dated, so in a sense, it may not be the final production version as there may be minor details added/altered, i.e. flex grooves in the forefoot of the XX's after the initial leak, the scrapping of the magnetic closure on the heel strap on the XIX, or the revised camo pattern on the XX2 heel counter. But for fundamental purposes, I see no reason to doubt that this is the shoe that exists, as production is completed roughly six months prior to release. If you choose to believe otherwise, then you do you, I suppose.

Quote:
By the way, things that belong/from to Indonesia is
Electric_Iron.jpg
"Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

Quote:
By the way, things that belong/from to Indonesia is called IndonesiaN.
Don't know so much? Don't talk so much.
For your case, don't crap so much.

Also, what's the plant from Houston called? T-MAC from Apple?
:lol:
laugh.gif

"So many times it happens too fast.
You trade your passion for glory.

Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past.
You must fight just to keep them alive."

LiteSole- Get @ me. I'm going to drop by NKT BH tomorrow and drop of some new pics.
HISTORY WILL BE KIND TO ME FOR I INTEND TO WRITE IT....

THE WAY TO MAKE MONEY IS TO BUY WHEN THE BLOOD IS RUNNING IN THE STREETS....

thanks for the pics..kinda strange looking shoe
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Marshall ,Da.Jones,D. Jones,Snow,Simmons,Newble,Gibson,Nichols,Brown​

i suggest we should lock this thread until the real color pics reveal.. people will have positive and negative comments for the black and white pictures but without actual detail pictures, we are all assuming..

Quote:
What exactly makes the XX3 worth 230 or even 180?

So you're going to tell us what Air Jordan shoes ARE worth the asking price then?
Air Jordan Retro: You can't go back.

so if JB and tinker started this design back then with the xiii(which i totally agree) why in the heck didn't they do the same and make a new revolutionary design that would be adored for the ages?!?!?!?

when it comes to HYPE i would like for everyone who reads this be honest with themselves....if these shoes were some other brand or you saw the same exact shoes at payless would you still have the same feelings for them which is the so called "love" that some of you claim??

i just expected a radical new shoe in terms of everything that jordan brand/tinker brought to the table when they first started making J's. and as far as the J1's being traditional style with radical colors this is probably why J's weren't REALLY noticed until the III's and IV's but only revolutionized in style and performance with the XIII.

i wanna see a list with everyones name on it who hates this shoe so much lol...the ones who pretty much say this scan is proof enough the shoe is trash......i said it 2 many times already..... I personally think these shoes are GONNA BE A CLASSIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................based on what i've read on how there made and from seeing the pic(scan) I REALLY LIKE THESE things. i love how simple they are,,,,,,,, they ARE like ol' school jordans..........fit right in 1-------14 all the OTHER shoes werent really "Jordan like" imo......save maybe the 20's to those who say these look like rbk...dada....etc
just of the top of my head....when i was young...

it was the 5's and 6's with the glass bottoms first....THEN it showed up on other shoes.......

the 9's introduced the "circle laces" then it showed up on other shoes.........

13's with the laces kinda hidden under the top.....THEN it was copied..........

and lord we all know bout the pat. leather.....................elephant print also.....

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/CYNIXMUSIC

Jordans or 230, only because of the number of 23.....nothing else

What is sad is, had he wore 32, when we get the the 32nd shoe it would have been 320.00....im not telling nobody to stop buying them, cause i know i am still going to buy, but just be conscious of your decision

enjoy your jays, chose wisely

Back
Top Bottom