Confirmed XX3 *edited*

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cls515 i agree with what you said. too bad it had to be used AGAIN on the XX3 instead of seeing something new to amaze our eyes..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I keep envisioning them on my feet while I'm sitting in my living room. ;-)

be real to yourself, guys. You guys ARE disappointed in those. Stop lying to yourself. Stop pretending to "look forward" to seeing the real product, or "can't wait to hold them in your hands".

Stop lying to yourself. These XX3 are probably THE MOST disappointing release in the history of AJ, and to have it to happen at the 23th shoe is just a damn shame.

T2JD

I just can't stand reading all these bulls**t!!!!!
I remember when I first saw a pic of the XX's, i had the same reaction that I had with the XX3, i was disappointed. The main difference is that it was an actual pic of the shoe and not some fax black and white s**t! Now what I think is that we will have to wait to see what the XX3 are all about...
Every year it's the same here, which is kind of sad. No MJ is playing anymore. Yes, JB did some great shoes in the past. But not all the NT members will love the XX3, and other JB products... That's just the way it is.
I like the theory telling that we have been fooled by JB... After all why not... lol
Lookin for some French Jordan Heads!!! Mail me!!

Quote:
be real to yourself, guys. You guys ARE disappointed in those. Stop lying to yourself. Stop pretending to "look forward" to seeing the real product, or "can't wait to hold them in your hands".

Stop lying to yourself. These XX3 are probably THE MOST disappointing release in the history of AJ, and to have it to happen at the 23th shoe is just a damn shame.
HOY! Pinoy ako!

how are you gonna tell someone else how to feel about the 23's? If you are dissapointed in the shoe, oh 'well that's your opinion. Personally, I like them just from what I have seen so far. I just don't understand what people were expecting, some kind of technology on the shoe that makes it switch models from the 4's to the 11's while they're on your feet? And it's 23rd, not 23th btw... And not to mention all we have seen is a photocopy of the side of a production sample which dosen't mean this is what the shoe will look like on release day. We haven't seen any color scheme, details, ect. and people are writing these off... smh. Maybe JB should have barrowed some of the invisble technology from the military and created an invisible shoe with a reapearing and dissapearing nike swoosh with nike air under it :rolleyes
eyes.gif
Quote:
"The ink of a scholaris worth a thousand times morethan the blood of a martyr"....

^ Totally agree,I like them from what we've seenso far but as always the devil is in the details and I will reserve final judgement until I see multiple good quality colour pics(which hopefully won't be too long)

mod.. please LOCK this thread until there are more detail color pictures reveal. this thread is going no where. there will always be positive and negative comments for this shoes but it's all based off a black and white photocopy which doesn't give much credential on the details. i come into this thread everytime hoping for more solid information but instead, i got people arguing about whether these are real or not after many people confirm these are the xx3. all useless posts.. sorry but i just have to vent about these stupid comments...

Quote:
besides, if you're so honestly disappointed with the shoes why bother posting here in the first place?

True talk. I didn't like the XXIIs and I don't like what I've seen so far of the XXIIIs, but this is the first post I've made about either shoe, and it will probably be the last.

The way this thread has gone.... it's little wonder Brand Jordan get away with treating us like fools.

Its a basketball shoe first not a casual shoe. Its not supposed to look good. Its supposed to perform good. But why does it matter half you guys on here arejust beasts..

Back
Top Bottom