Confirmed XX3 *edited*

The shoe sorta reminds me of the xiii's. I sorta dont like the 23 stitched on the tongue, looks too tackey.
They call me hadoken because i'm down right, fierce

@#%$ was JB thinking?

:smh:
smh.gif

Not what i expected at all, but can't make a decision based on this pic alone. Do you guys think the fact that JB realizes that they can get people to buy practically anything they make. That they do Half-assed jobs with designs to there Sig models?
TEAMYANKE​

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

eh tried to make it not B&W anymore.

49000741hy1.jpg
Add Me, Gamertag: distinct101
407 Situated
Fuzzy Wuzzy PShops​

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
teammemphistigers
15Allen 5Anderson 35Bailey 3Dorsey 14Douglas-Roberts 2Dozier 1Kemp 20Mack 31McGrady 4Niles 32Robinson 23Rose 0Taggart
Team Phone Chat​

imo jordan started to mess up with the shoes right after the the 14s released. except for the 17s those are cool. but 15 through 22 are weak sauce IMO and if these are the 23s then these are :x
sick.gif

Niketalking since FEB 05

i dont think it looks too bad. im not sure what people were hoping for, i have a feeling anything less than magic flying shoes would have disappointed most people.

Remember the pic we got last year.?? Well the shoe was differentthan the pic , but similar....... so that is most likley the case here aswell...............

What is that spherical object on back of shoe?.

it definitley looks like a tinker shoe... heel midsole details remind me of the 20s. I can't wait to see them in person. I'm wondering what the medial side looks like..I don't understand what exactly is so hideous to everyone about the shoe...if its a color issue, there are definitely gonna be more colorways in the future..that heel piece looks interesting. I'm pretty sure that a lot of them will learn to appreciate these shoes in the future..

Overall not as expected but at least I got the idea of XXIII all about and can't really make judgement until I see the whole angle, color and etc.

There's nothing but disappointment setting in under my skin right now and for the past 10 minutes, but yes, that is the leak picture of the XX3. I just saw this on sneakerfiles.com and thought to check up on NT. Terrible. Isn't Tinker behind this design? Well for the past couple of years, the leak/preview pics of the new jordan sigs are damn near exact. I don't expect much more to change from what's in this pic. Only thing I can hope for is for them to grow on me with a good color scheme as well as the kinds of materials they use.
Park in a driveway, and drive in a parkway?!?!? WHA?!?!? I think I'll just take "Flight"!!!

AJ 12 x AF1>XX3 :rofl:
roll.gif

AJ 5 x AF1>XX3 :rofl:
roll.gif

Dub Zero>XX3 :pimp:
pimp.gif

Spiz'ike>XX3
XX2>XX3 :pimp:
pimp.gif

XX1>XX3 :pimp:
pimp.gif

XX>XX3 :pimp:
pimp.gif

XIX>XX3 :pimp:
pimp.gif

XVIII>XX3 :pimp:
pimp.gif

XVII>XX3 :pimp:
pimp.gif

XVI>XX3 :pimp:
pimp.gif

XV>XX3 :pimp:
pimp.gif

XIV>XX3 :pimp:
pimp.gif

XIII>XX3 :pimp:
pimp.gif

XII>XX3 :pimp:
pimp.gif

XI>XX3 :pimp:
pimp.gif

X>XX3 :pimp:
pimp.gif

IX>XX3 :pimp:
pimp.gif

VIII>XX3 :pimp:
pimp.gif

VII>XX3 :pimp:
pimp.gif

VI>XX3 :pimp:
pimp.gif

V>XX3 :pimp:
pimp.gif

IV>XX3 :pimp:
pimp.gif

III>XX3 :pimp:
pimp.gif

II>XX3 :pimp:
pimp.gif

I>XX3 :pimp:
pimp.gif

Payless>XX3 :rofl:
roll.gif

I like it! I'm really happy they didn't do something over the top ridiculous for this release. To me it looks like a pretty sweet.....shoe.

p.s. It looks like there is a lot of nuance in the shoe: midsole lines, contrast stitching, perforations, paneling that we won't really get until we see it in full color.

No laser, no shroud, no gimmicks <-- thank God!

Im curious to see what was the inspiration for the shoe. No knock on Tinker but i think he could have done alot better then this. I mean that number 23 is such an iconic number which will forever be linked to MJ. But maybe we (NT) aren't seeing the sneaker the way tinker was or is as the designer of it and looking at the sneaker as just the next sig model from JB. Also it clearly shows that JB isn't really showing really what "23" means and instead they are releasing all these damn packs at crazy prices and releasing an ultra limited colorway of the model instead of having it available to everyone that is really a fan of Michael.
TEAMYANKE​

Well well.

We all know what the reaction process is for the majority of NT upon first view of flagship pictures (a lot of unhappy people).

The reason for this is almost always because the picture is blurry, (in this case) black and white, taken at a limiting angle, etc. But people ALWAYS start coming around when many clear, detailed pictures come through. Air Jordans have always featured small, and hopefully in this case, details that make this worth the luxury tax of 180 bucks.

Just from this photo, the shapes, forms, and angles on the shoe are reminiscent of designs we've already seen--that much is true. But when we get closer to release date I have faith that the work they put into this will command this shoe some respect.

Oh, and XX3 pics, whooooooo!
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
Facebook
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
PROUDLY LOGGING ON TO NT SINCE 2001​

these remind me of a native american moccassin, on a level visvim has never reached. this is so native american it should have a blood stains on it. remarkable achievement.....its a genius endeavor. ...heres why

think about it. aesthetically this shoe dates back to BEFORE the air jordan i.....whereas the air jordan i has traces of the blazer which has traces of the shelltoe which has traces of the chuck taylor which has traces to the first sneaker ever which goes back - in terms of america- to the native american sandal and moccassin....ne1 see what im sayin? and the outsole will have mj's fingerprint...its the beginning before the beggining. I now have only 7 jordans that i like

end of story all other jordans are TRASH. pure and simple. 23's whill be getting copped. want fighter jet design? look not to 22 but to 5....want industry setting print? look not at 11 but at 3....want the beginning look not at the 1 but at the 23....want the end result of AJ technology look at 23. Game complete. Great start Nike....terribleafter the 7....w/ a stroke of genius finish.

=black v's my 1st j's back in 1st grade cant no1 tell me nothin / Dopest SHOE ever INTRODUCED to mankind? Bout 2 get in2 sumthin / 70's 0G and '05 Quickstrike green suede Adi bean Halfshells / flyest Nikes? tie; Lions' Franchise and Force 1 mids must die / and the top J be black wrapped w/ cement stripes

I've been thinking about this a little more and the toe box reminds me of the XIX lows. <--not a good thing

I freaking hated the XIX lows, only jordan sig (albeit low) that I ever regreted buying.

Still, I like the shoe overall :smile:
smile.gif

One more thing,

does this remind anyone of the kobe 3's? The side panels look pretty similar to me.

Back
Top Bottom