Congrats Hawks fans!!

Originally Posted by besthandsInDM

Josh Smith dapping up T.I (I think) was the highlight of the game.
i thought that was him, was it?

Hawks should have taken Chris Paul....
laugh.gif
. not a knock on him, just sayingthat they can still advance without having drafted him.

This %@$%! got knocked almost 2 whole years ago...why the hell is he not in jail yet? Not that I want him there I'm just saying...how does that work?

Originally Posted by Pretty Toney

This %@$%! got knocked almost 2 whole years ago...why the hell is he not in jail yet? Not that I want him there I'm just saying...how does that work?

he just got the sentence about a month ago i think

doesnt have to report till the end of this month

At least Joe showed up when it mattered the most.

He's been playing like a bum this series, with the exception of two games.

Offense just comes so easily for my son...he better put work in the summer but I know he probably won't
which is why we'll probably be mentioning him (in due time) with the likes of Rasheed Wallace and Derrick Coleman, as dudes who never got themost out of their abilities....

hes TI
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by besthandsInDM

Josh Smith dapping up T.I (I think) was the highlight of the game.
i thought that was him, was it?

Hawks should have taken Chris Paul....
laugh.gif
. not a knock on him, just saying that they can still advance without having drafted him.

Ehh...who knows how things would have played on long term with CP3. One things for sure...there's no way that they would have been able to afford JJ, CP,and Smoove at the same time once CP and Smoove's rookie deals were up. Plus they likely wouldn't have been bad enough to get Al Horford. They probablywould have had success with CP but it would have been an entire different nucleus/group for the most part.

good game hawks... seems like you guys have a real good crowd... good to see joe johnson getting his shot back...
HAWKS PLEASE BEAT THE CAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missed the whole game
smh.gif
but I'm glad the Hawks pulled it off!!!!!!!!! They need to show a replay soon.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

This game is seriously @ 1PM?
smh.gif
terrible.
laugh.gif
true tell me why i missed the whole game cause of thatbull %!%+ well who cares yesterday game was 100x better then this they got smashed

Back
Top Bottom